• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Packers predictions
31-13 Packers
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_inline_n4evog6UQC1s38as5.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Oh my !

I'm going to predict we break the ice and the O begins to look a tiny bit like they've played football before. We'll score not only one but two TD's and sorta play with the Pack early. But in the end Lazor just can't pull all the knots out of Zampese's tangled up rope.

Packers: 27

Bengals: 17
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
27-6 Packers
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 01:36 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 27-6 Packers

Ah, the ol' three games without a TD trick.  We're just lulling the league into a false sense of security and then we'll explode and win out with a deluge of offense the rest of the way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 01:58 PM)McC Wrote: Ah, the ol' three games without a TD trick.  We're just lulling the league into a false set of security and then we'll explode and win out with a deluge of offense the rest of the way.

Bengals are just doing the rope a dope  Hilarious

Starting with the Browns it's gonna be the greatest show on turf 2.0  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
34-10, Packers.

Bengals' lone TD comes from a pick-six from WJIII.

Would be especially awesome for WJIII considering coming into today Rodgers has only thrown 1 pick-six his entire career. Insane.
Reply/Quote
I'll say the D shows up and plays another solid game, offense obviously struggles again but shows slight improvement with a new play caller and playing against the packers D instead of Bal/Hou. GB still wins 23-17
Reply/Quote
Looking like the 90's Bengals again.... But i think GB will be one of our few wins this year.

17-14 Cincy
Reply/Quote
24-14 Packers

Bengals start off early looking like they can hang... then it's not even close.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Step 1. Return to 2015 playbook.

Step 2. Lazor needs to go through the 2015 playbook with Andy and AJ, look at old film, determine what was working and why. Determine which elements of that can still work, even with our shitty OLine.

Step 3. Cross your fingers and pray we can get back on track.

Step 4. If we go another game without scoring an offensive TD, it's time to give McCarron a chance.

If we can do #s 1 & 2, I think we can hang with the Packers. Our D is still strong.

Bengals 17
Packers 10
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Its 7 days away so this may change.

I predict the Bengals will be ready, and the offense makes strides in all areas under Lazor. The Packers will be surprised at the shock and awe of a revamped Bengals offense. For the first 3 plays that is.

Bengals lose 31 - 9
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Its 7 days away so this may change.

I predict the Bengals will be ready, and the offense makes strides in all areas under Lazor. The Packers will be surprised at the shock and awe of a revamped Bengals offense. For the first 3 plays that is.

Bengals lose 31 - 9

Hilarious This cracked me up, didn't see that ending coming
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:26 PM)RetroBengal Wrote: Looking like the 90's Bengals again.... But i think GB will be one of our few wins this year.

17-14 Cincy

Shocked

28-6 Packers!

Reply/Quote
Bengals- 40
Packers- 3

Our new powerhouse OC leads the offense and the rest of the team to a 14-2 season, and a road to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Bill's Lazor Bengals 24
Pack attack -19
Reply/Quote
Packers - WIN
Bengals - not so WIN
Reply/Quote
Without Burfict, it would be very tough...I hope otherwise, but I see it as:

Packers 24
Bengals 16
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:43 PM)Shady Wrote: Step 1. Return to 2015 playbook.

Step 2. Lazor needs to go through the 2015 playbook with Andy and AJ, look at old film, determine what was working and why. Determine which elements of that can still work, even with our shitty OLine.

Step 3. Cross your fingers and pray we can get back on track.

Step 4. If we go another game without scoring an offensive TD, it's time to give McCarron a chance.

If we can do #s 1 & 2, I think we can hang with the Packers. Our D is still strong.

Bengals 17
Packers 10

I agree.

They need to decide on personnel and what kind of players they have to execute plays...  you know... the thing that should have been figured out BEFORE the actual season started.

This playing by committee crap needs to end.

Figure out who the top 3 receivers are playing.  Design plays for the TE that Uzomah/others can execute if Eifert is out again.

Stick with Mixon with Hill at times.  Gio should play hybrid stuff.  When other RBs are still in the package(approach as a Baby Hawk style player).

Hill needs to run anywhere BUT the edges.  Just not his bread and butter. 

They need to be able to throw to Mixon and Hill.  They should not be limited to runs.  No tells.

Why do the RBs seem to never be outlet passes beyond the LOS in the middle of the field?  It's almost always sideline stuff.

Tell Dalton to scramble immediately if the option is available. 

I have a feeling they have pushed for pocket patience and stepping up in the pocket...  which is troubling because the "pocket" rarely exists.

I think Dalton is trying to hang in there on top of looking for open receivers.  By the time he scrambles he's either getting sacked or throwing bad passes.

This team needs to find an Offense identity and find it fast.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 12:57 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 31-13 Packers

I swear when I saw the title to this thread, that was the score that came to mind.

The defense hasn't really been tested yet, Burfict is still out and it's in Lambeau. So 31 for the Packers sounds about right.

The offense will improve eventually, but I expect the first game to be a little rough (it was for the Lions when they promoted Cooter mid-season).

We will get our first TD though. Hooray for small victories!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote