Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Panthers
Exclamation 
Is anyone making the trip to Charlotte on 9/23?
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping to attend, as it will likely be my best opportunity to go to a Bengals game this season. I live in Clayton, NC, about 12 mi. East of Raleigh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2018, 05:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm hoping to attend, as it will likely be my best opportunity to go to a Bengals game this season.  I live in Clayton, NC, about 12 mi. East of Raleigh.

Long time no talk brother! Hope all is well your way. I will be there with my oldest son. There are still some good lower seats left on Craigslist, StubHub and Vivid Seats. 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2018, 05:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm hoping to attend, as it will likely be my best opportunity to go to a Bengals game this season.  I live in Clayton, NC, about 12 mi. East of Raleigh.

Good tickets are disappearing quick. Let me know if you decide to go and maybe we can meet up pregame. 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 11:41 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Good tickets are disappearing quick. Let me know if you decide to go and maybe we can meet up pregame. 

You live in Pilot Mountain?  We stopped there and ate at "Aunt Bea's" restaurant last year on our way to Hilton Head.  That is the same place, right?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 12:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You live in Pilot Mountain?  We stopped there and ate at "Aunt Bea's" restaurant last year on our way to Hilton Head.  That is the same place, right?

Yes sir. Correct. The same one in Andy Griffith. 
What did you think? There are much better barbecue places in the area.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2018, 01:22 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Yes sir. Correct. The same one in Andy Griffith. 
What did you think? There are much better barbecue places in the area.

I'm a big fan of the show!  If I remember, I got biscuits and gravy with country ham.  We didn't have a lot of time, or we would have visited some more.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Will be there that weekend! Let me know where you are tailgating.
Reply/Quote