Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Parking
Is there a great method when it comes to parking at Bengal's games? This is my first season having season tickets (Thank God cause the single game prices are ridiculous!). I'm mostly talking best bang for my buck. I (the wife and I) don't mind walking a few blocks if it means not paying 100+ for parking.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:13 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Is there a great method when it comes to parking at Bengal's games? This is my first season having season tickets (Thank God cause the single game prices are ridiculous!). I'm mostly talking best bang for my buck. I (the wife and I) don't mind walking a few blocks if it means not paying 100+ for parking.

one thing i have used in the past for Concerts and the like is an App called SpotHero - Find Parking.    

Which helped me Reserve a close spot to the metallica concert when it felt like -30 out so my wife didnt have to walk as far.

Last time i went to a bengals games there are generally lots all over the place from 5-25 going up as you get closer.
Reply/Quote
Best deal for me was to park across the river for peanuts then pay $1 for a shuttle ride to PBS but the shuttle stopped running in 2020 for covid. Don't know if it will be back for '22, but you can park inside our of the elements for about $10.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:13 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Is there a great method when it comes to parking at Bengal's games? This is my first season having season tickets (Thank God cause the single game prices are ridiculous!). I'm mostly talking best bang for my buck. I (the wife and I) don't mind walking a few blocks if it means not paying 100+ for parking.

For both Reds and Bengals games, I've typically parked either somewhere along Mehring Way (the road between the stadiums and the river) or near the Deloitte building, which I believe is by 5th St and Vine St. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I always parked at Longworth hall but it was like $30 when I had season tickets 12yrs ago.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 10:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: For both Reds and Bengals games, I've typically parked either somewhere along Mehring Way (the road between the stadiums and the river) or near the Deloitte building, which I believe is by 5th St and Vine St. 

This is where I always parked also after years at Longworth Hall. Keep in mind, parking prices will also go way up, I used to pay $30 to $40 3 years ago, I am guessing it will be double and closer you get to the stadium will get close to $100.

Fred's idea of parking and shuttling from Ky. is a good idea. If no shuttle, Uber over the river.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Under the Reds stadium for $20 not sure where you live but if it's in Kentucky it's a no brainer. Easiest way to get in and out of the stadium.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I always parked up on Eighth. Sometimes you can get lucky and find a meter, but there are also a couple parking lots by Walnut. Not sure what they are charging these days.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
You can park blocks away from PBS along the Connector route. The Connector will drop you at the Banks and is free to ride and you'll pay a lot less to park away from the stadium.
Reply/Quote