Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Players Continue To Be Trash......
My friend took his 6 and 9-year-olds to the Bengals-Steelers game today and some guy that was a Bengals player thought it was a good idea to try to make on open field tackle and instead got stiffed-armed and fell over. The 6 year old stared at him and then an old lady called him a weak little *****.

Seriously?

Maybe that's why they're 0-11.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 09:21 AM)6andcounting Wrote: My friend took his 6 and 9-year-olds to the Bengals-Steelers game today and some guy that was a Bengals player thought it was a good idea to try to make on open field tackle and instead got stiffed-armed and fell over. The 6 year old stared at him and then an old lady called him a weak little *****.

Seriously?

You got it all wrong, as usual. (is that comma ok, JS?)

What had happened was, the old lady stiff-armed him and the 6 year old called him a weak little *****. 

The Steeler player was actually out looking to score some steroids.  Mellow

Holey farking bat turds. I used this post for my 10,000th. Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You got it all wrong, as usual. (is that comma ok, JS?)

What had happened was, the old lady stiff-armed him and the 6 year old called him a weak little *****. 

Holey farking bat turds. I used this post for my 10,000th.      Sad

I’m so honored to have been included in this milestone.   Yes
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You got it all wrong, as usual. (is that comma ok, JS?)

Holey farking bat turds. I used this post for my 10,000th.      Sad

Congratulation on your 10K th. post Rfaulk,, quite a accomplishment, I guess. It does reveal that some posters , such as yourself, prefer quantity over quality. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 07:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Congratulation on your 10K th. post Rfaulk,, quite a accomplishment, I guess. It does reveal that some posters , such as yourself, prefer quantity over quality. ThumbsUp

And if you could only add the post total from all your accounts, you'd probably be well ahead of most of us.  And what a lame way to try and point out lower quality posts with your attempt at a real zinger yourself.  

You're precious.  All of you alts.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 07:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Congratulation on your 10K th. post Rfaulk,, quite a accomplishment, I guess. It does reveal that some posters , such as yourself, prefer quantity over quality. ThumbsUp

Pot, kettle, awkward meetings...
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 07:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: It does reveal that some posters prefer quantity over quality. ThumbsUp

True. I'm just glad i have both, in spades. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holey farking bat turds. I used this post for my 10,000th.      Sad

(11-26-2019, 11:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I’m so honored to have been included in this milestone.   Yes

Milestone?  It should be a wake up call that he needs a life....Ah well such it is for a Bengals fan.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 05:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Milestone?  It should be a wake up call that he needs a life....Ah well such it is for a Bengals fan.   Mellow

You shut your filthy, stinkin' mouth! 

It's so obvs you're just jelly because you weren't part of it. 

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 06:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You shut your filthy, stinkin' mouth! 

Is this a bad time to explain that I was being sarcastic? 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 06:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You shut your filthy, stinkin' mouth! 

Jesus man....You have 73 posts since.  I imagine not a one of them are relevant much like the one I quoted.  Go get laid or something.  Nervous 
Here comes the "I banged your wife" joke that really just emphasizes the sad existence of a 10,000 post member 

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 11:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Jesus man....You have 73 posts since.  I imagine not a one of them are relevant much like the one I quoted.  Go get laid or something.  Nervous 
Here comes the "I banged your wife" joke that really just emphasizes the sad existence of a 10,000 post member 

He tried. Your mom was busy.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 11:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Jesus man....You have 73 posts since.  I imagine not a one of them are relevant much like the one I quoted.  Go get laid or something.  Nervous 

(12-03-2019, 12:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He tried. Your mom was busy.

I knew I would get one of these 10,000+ post virgins on here to fall for it.  Look up at my post for the small print ya dry wiener no chick.

Reply/Quote

Arguing with Fred is a lot of work, man. 

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Arguing with Fred is a lot of work, man. 

How many synonyms are there for r.e.t.a.r.d  Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 01:30 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I knew I would get one of these 10,000+ post virgins on here to fall for it.  Look up at my post for the small print ya dry wiener no chick.

I saw it before I posted.  Cool It’s why I left your wife out of it.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 09:21 AM)6andcounting Wrote: My friend took his 6 and 9-year-olds to the Bengals-Steelers game today and some guy that was a Bengals player thought it was a good idea to try to make on open field tackle and instead got stiffed-armed and fell over. The 6 year old stared at him and then an old lady called him a weak little *****.

Seriously?

Cool story bro
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote