Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Post Season Best Individual Performances
For us to win this playoff game it will take a great overall team effort and some great individual efforts. I am predicting Jeremy Hill to put his regular season behind him and carry us on to the next round.

This got me thinking I can't really remember too many great games by individuals in the playoffs. The best I can remember was Cedric Benson in 2009, 21 carries for 169 yards and a TD. I was at the game and it felt like he was trying to will us to the victory by himself.

I started really being a big fan in the 1987 season so I can't remember the Kenny years. What other post season performances stand out to you? And who do you think will play great and lead us to the next round?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Benson earned everyone of those yards.  He was running like an animal breaking tackles and dragging defenders.  It is one of the best individual performances by a Bengal ever.

Marevin Jones played well against the Chargers (8 rec, 130 yds) but nothing compared to Benson.

TE Dan Ross set a Super Bowl receiving record for TEs (11) in '81.  Don't know if it has been broken or not.
Reply/Quote
Leon had the pick 6 in the 2nd Texans game.

Honestly though, it's slim pickings. The best performances we've had in the last 6 games are still pretty pedestrian.

Kenny had some good playoff games a few decades ago.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna throw the 88 Oline in this mix as a great performance by a unit. Against the Seahawks the pass game was struggling but we racked up over 250 yards rushing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If eifert stays healthy I feel him and hill will shine Saturday night . Hill has 115 yards and a td and eifert goes for 70 yards and 2 tds
Reply/Quote