Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Pro Bowlers
Well, that's something, I guess. It's not even in HI anymore, right? Haven't watched in a few years.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2017, 02:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No surprise with those 2 guys, disagree on AJ, should of made it with this Offense this year.

Been rough on everybody and if he still gets 1000 yards and double digit TD's with what has went on you have do give him credit.

Lawson should still be in the running for DROY shouldn't he?

I think that rookie corner in New Orleans is a slam dunk for DROY.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
This is why I don't put much stock in any all star game as a guage for who are the best players in the league.
[/quote]

Unless it is used as proof to substantiate that Dalton it a top QB...the 3x pro-bowl PARTICIPANT has only been a roster filler as an alternate or replacement for an injured PRO-BOWL caliber QB.

I literally laugh out loud every time someone mentions that Dalton is a 3x pro-bowl quarterback. Talk about spin to match a narrative!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2017, 10:01 AM)Rhinocero23 Wrote:
Quote:This is why I don't put much stock in any all star game as a guage for who are the best players in the league.

Unless it is used as proof to substantiate that Dalton it a top QB...the 3x pro-bowl PARTICIPANT has only been a roster filler as an alternate or replacement for an injured PRO-BOWL caliber QB.

I literally laugh out loud every time someone mentions that Dalton is a 3x pro-bowl quarterback. Talk about spin to match a narrative!

That's why I've never seriously used it in my defense of Dalton. With that said ... he DID play in 3 Pro Bowls. Just sayin'.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2017, 05:20 AM)Utts Wrote: I think that rookie corner in New Orleans is a slam dunk for DROY.

Lattimore eh, yeah he is pretty good and so is that OROY candidate on that same team.

Talk about knocking the draft out of the park.
Reply/Quote