Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Rams predictions
38-14 Rams win in London.
Reply/Quote
My predictions :

1. Rain in London

2. Aaron Donald could have 5 sacks vs. Redmond and Price

3. Mike Brown will pick up a nice Buckingham Palace snowglobe at half price at Heathrow Airport

4. Marcus Peters could have 3 ints of Andy Dalton

5. Zac Taylor may apply for asylum and hole out at the US Embassy rather than return to the 'Nati

6. If its raining on grass at Wembley Stadium and you cannot run the ball (hello Joe, Gio and OL) then its a looonnggg day

7. 0-8 ...i pray its not a total blowout as the Rams this year are down a notch on offense

8. We will all laugh our asses off when the TV coverage continually talks abut the 'Master' (McVay) and the 'apprentice' (Taylor)

I will also spend the whole game damn glad i did not get a ticket as they sold out super quick (live in U.K)
Reply/Quote
England threatens the USA with war if we send the Bengals to their country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oy, Guv is ye gots them stripsey whotsits in 'is donneybrook, wot wots? Aye, I be tellin ya as soon as ye blink yer bleedin peepers n smacks n yer globbies that that squaddie's a load of bollocks!
Reply/Quote
Gonna be a long day...... I'll probably DVR it again and watch bits and pieces of it, unless it's a blowout, then I'll just delete it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I predict pain.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Los Angeles Rams will take a luxury flight to London.

The Cincinnati Bengals will charter a bus to London, Ohio.
Reply/Quote
Donald is going to murder whoever we start at qb. Like ripping through wet paper. Leave Dalton in and start Finley after the break. No point in getting him killed this weekend.
Reply/Quote
0-16.

No way this team wins a game. This is the worst football team I may have ever seen.
Reply/Quote
Is it too late to flex this?!! I have followed the Bengals for a long time, and I think this team is in such disarray, they may call a personal foul on the Bengals bench for fighting each other during the game. My prediction is, its so bad, Finley finishes the game it will be such a blowout. What a shame.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:49 AM)sonofstat Wrote: 4. Marcus Peters could have 3 ints of Andy Dalton
I say, old bean, wots yer gulliver gone all skittles?  That bloke is on the Ravens now, wot wot n an eel 'n kidney pie, I tells ya.  Though he wot might catch a bit o' the int when we viddy them Ravens again, wot!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:49 AM)sonofstat Wrote: My predictions :

1. Rain in London

2. Aaron Donald could have 5 sacks vs. Redmond and Price

3. Mike Brown will pick up a nice Buckingham Palace snowglobe at half price at Heathrow Airport

4. Marcus Peters could have 3 ints of Andy Dalton

5. Zac Taylor may apply for asylum and hole out at the US Embassy rather than return to the 'Nati

6. If its raining on grass at Wembley Stadium and you cannot run the ball (hello Joe, Gio and OL) then its a looonnggg day

7. 0-8 ...i pray its not a total blowout as the Rams this year are down a notch on offense

8. We will all laugh our asses off when the TV coverage continually talks abut the 'Master' (McVay) and the 'apprentice' (Taylor)

I will also spend the whole game damn glad i did not get a ticket as they sold out super quick (live in U.K)
The Bengals get sold to the EU and win every game from now on and Brexit is cancelled.. Johnson issues an apology to Mike Brown and gets PAID to do it!  How's that for conspiracy theories? I know..it doesn't make sense because the whole brexit thing just reeks of making sense.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I predict the Bungles will commit atrocities so vile that after the game all MPs will draft a multi-partisan article pre-dating the Declaration of Independence forfeiting any claim to these here colonies and their tea. TL,DR - the document will say something to the extent of "We were never there and you can't prove it. Our proud nation and its people could never have given rise to something so truly horrid as these Bungles of Cincinnatus."

Rams 67, Bungles (sound of wet farts and dry heaves).
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:00 AM)motoarch Wrote: Donald is going to murder whoever we start at qb.  Like ripping through wet paper.  Leave Dalton in and start Finley after the break.  No point in getting him killed this weekend.

Nah.. Anamuro is a genius Sarcasm , he will make the most out of that mighty #2 draftee Sample to help vs Donald.
Reply/Quote
My prediction: Game starts at 9am and I will still be in bed.
Reply/Quote
...and Jim Turner will issue a statement to the British tabloids saying: "I'm still not entirely responsible for Richie Incognito's behavior with Miami." "Oh...and the Bengals either!"
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
My prediction is start all of your Rams in fantasy football this Sunday.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Rams....34
Bengals...16
Reply/Quote
Los Angeles 17
Cincinnati 0