Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Ravens Predictions
As usual, we remain in striking distance but end up losing due to clock management and o line issues.

Or by some miracle we win by 2 scores.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 03:04 AM)sloSTI Wrote: I think with it being a division game, it will be close, but I think we pull out a close game 21-20.

I hope you aren't relying on nuge. LMAO

Reply/Quote
This is the Game, that is a MUST win. I think this is the week we shake it off and come out with a W. I think the heat is bearing down on Marvin and he will put the hammer down this week leading up to the Bengals Game. This might come as a shocker but if our defense holds and it will this time.. (Dennard) is going to be a GREAT player in time. 34-10 Bengals Roll'N!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 06:08 AM)jeremydc Wrote: As usual, we remain in striking distance but end up losing due to clock management and o line issues.

Or by some miracle we win by 2 scores.

I think we are going to be Roll'n!!  Nice pic!  ya two look happy!!!  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 10:30 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is the Game, that is a MUST win.  I think this is the week we shake it off and come out with a W.  I think the heat is bearing down on Marvin and he will put the hammer down this week leading up to the Bengals Game.  This might come as a shocker but if our defense holds and it will this time..  (Dennard) is going to be a GREAT player in time.  34-10 Bengals Roll'N!!!!

I admire your loyalty but there is no way this team can score more than 17 points against the Ravens at home- assuming AJ was playing

24-10 and Dalton may get hurt this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Close game, defense picks off flacid flacco, offense does some things in the first half then shuts down.

17-6 Ratbirds.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I usually don't make predictions on game scores, and I don't want to start here. But, with the loss of A.J. and Gio and going against the run defense of the Ravens, I will say that the only way I see the Bengals win this one is by playing lights out on defense and somehow getting a score on special teams. I don't really expect more than 10 points from the offense. For them to win, they have to hold the Ravens to 14 points or less, IMO, and maybe get a big special teams touchdown or maybe a pick 6 from the defense; expect the worst, hope for the best!
Reply/Quote
Ravens by a lot. Dalton gets killed by the Ravens D Literally Our online allows 30 sacks and the last one is too much for him.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 02:17 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I usually don't make predictions on game scores, and I don't want to start here.  But, with the loss of A.J. and Gio and going against the run defense of the Ravens, I will say that the only way I see the Bengals win this one is by playing lights out on defense and somehow getting a score on special teams.  I don't really expect more than 10 points from the offense.  For them to win, they have to hold the Ravens to 14 points or less, IMO, and maybe get a big special teams touchdown or maybe a pick 6 from the defense;  expect the worst, hope for the best!

Sorry, but these Bengals just don't have the heart to go balls to the wall anymore.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 10:30 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This is the Game, that is a MUST win.  I think this is the week we shake it off and come out with a W.  I think the heat is bearing down on Marvin and he will put the hammer down this week leading up to the Bengals Game.  This might come as a shocker but if our defense holds and it will this time..  (Dennard) is going to be a GREAT player in time.  34-10 Bengals Roll'N!!!!

The last few games have been must wins. The ONLY thing that made those losses turn out to be not season ending was because the rest of the AFCN (Ravens and Steelers) went into a tail spin.

If those teams didn't suddenly suck over the past 4-5 games, we'd be done right now.

But yes, this is a must win game if the Bengals expect to have a shot at the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
I think the must wins are over. Accept the fact we are about as bad as the Reds now and move on.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Game is close through the fourth quarter when, inexplicably, and with only minutes left, two Steelers coaches run out onto the field and goad Pacman into smacking a female patron in the first row. Shayne Graham, signed by Baltimore during the halftime show, takes advantage of the PF penalty to kick a 64 yarder at the gun as Ravens fans exclaim in unison: thank God for the Bengals! Even when you play down to their level, they still can't beat you! Mike misses the whole thing as he sits seething in his suite over the Ravens having given free hot dogs to blind orphans.

Ravens 27
Bengals 26 (four TDs, three missed XPs and a reluctant but successful 2-point conversion)

**** me and this season.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 12:05 AM)Trademark Wrote: Hard to hang in there with the way this team has looked

Faith!

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 07:53 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the must wins are over. Accept the fact we are about as bad as the Reds now and move on.

At least the AFC North looks to be on the decline. 

The Reds are in one of the best divisions in baseball. 

Reply/Quote
I predict

- we miss an extra point and a field goal
- give up a touchdown on the opening drive
-Ogbuehi gives up at least two sacks
-Marvin has some bad clock management
-Mike Wallace burns one of our corners deep for a 60 yard touchdown

Ravens 27 Bengals 10 , We can't run block against bad teams, Ravens give up the fewest yards per carry going to be a long day without Mr. Green on offense.
Reply/Quote

Whachu smokin on? Puff puff give.....you effin up the rotation LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:44 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steve Smith is finna' go ape shit.
He always does. Surprisingly his teams have always been on the losing end against Cincinnati...

And it continues this week. Steve Smith has 274 yrds and 2 TD.

Bengals 16
Ravens 14

Mike Nugent hits the game winner from 43 yrds after missing yet another PAT.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 07:53 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I think the must wins are over. Accept the fact we are about as bad as the Reds now and move on.
No. When the must wins are over all of the games become "gut check" games. There is a 3rd variety of game. The "statement" game. The season opener was the only statement game. They've had must wins for 7 weeks. Now they are all gut checks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It'll be close, like most of our loses, but a L nonetheless.

The Browns are probably our only W for the rest of the season.

Um, those guys on the pregame football shows seem to think that the Bengals at home is the only game the Browns can win all year -- or possibly the Chargers. I personally think the Bengals can beat the Eagles.
Reply/Quote
The Oline plays the single greatest game of the last 50 years and Bodine reports as an eligible reciever multiple times throughout the game and catches 12 TDs ,but the D completely collapses . Flacco doesn't complete a single pass, but rushes for 600 yards and 13 TDs.
Optimistic ? You're darn tootin!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote