Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
27-13 Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Bengals improve in this game. Improve their draft position.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ravens will run the ball down our throat

They are not letting this get away from them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will make a bit of a game of it early, then fade quite a bit late.

Ravens - 29

Bengals - 13
Reply/Quote
Marv has had the Ratbirds number. They play spoiler in this game 21-20. I base that off absolutely nothing
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:57 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Marv has had the Ratbirds number. They play spoiler in this game 21-20. I base that off absolutely nothing

Don't see the Balts letting Cincy spoil their season. Cincy get 9 points in first half and zero in second.
Reply/Quote
Same as usual. The Bengals will play decently in the first half, and might even be ahead in the score. Then will come the Third Quarter of Doom where it all falls apart. I hope the players I like have good games; that's all I'm good for at this point.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34 Ravens 30
Reply/Quote
I think many on here have fell asleep and typing unconscionably. We will win this game because, well, the football demons dwell within Cincinnati. We will slide down in the draft order, Marv will take an extension because we won 2 in a row, and people in Pittsburgh will laugh uncontrollably at us yet again.

Ugh!

Reply/Quote
Bengals forced to start their younger (better) players and grind out a win.
17 - 13
Reply/Quote
31-14 Ravens
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Ravens defense is going to shut us down ... again. But Fat Randy will be 3/3, reminding us all that big is beautiful.

Ravens 24
Bengals 9
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis ends his career most appropriately in Baltimore by playing spoiler two weeks in a row.

Bengals 24 Ravens 21 on a last second field goal by Randy Bullock.
Reply/Quote
They have passion to win. We have Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
easiest one all year. we will win and draft like 12th instead of where we should draft based on shittiness. Marv and Mikey say well heck we are 7-9 and just a couple breaks and we would've been in the playoffs. Mike and Marv agree to a new 2 year contract and for the next two years we finish just a couple breaks away from making the playoffs
Reply/Quote
Ravens 20
Bengals 0
Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Should be 35-3 Rats, but the Bengals will probably eek out a win and screw themselves out of a better draft pick (again). Can't believe they beat Detroit.
Reply/Quote
I can see the Bengals puling this out and taking the playoffs away from Baltimore. Remember, Baltimore historically has had Pittsburgh's number, and we can't have the Ravens getting into the stealers way to the AFC Conference game between Pitt and NE....
Reply/Quote
I don't predict scores, but I will say this much, there is no way John Harbaugh will let this playoff spot slip away.

As much as I can't stand his whining almost every time a call goes against his team (although his brother is much, much worse), I will give credit where credit is due, and say that next to Billy B, John is the best HC in the NFL IMHO!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 02:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I can see the Bengals puling this out and taking the playoffs away from Baltimore. Remember, Baltimore historically has had Pittsburgh's number, and we can't have the Ravens getting into the stealers way to the AFC Conference game between Pitt and NE....

HOGWASH!  I want to see things play out where either Jacksonville or Baltimore beat the Thugs going one and out!!
Reply/Quote