Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Ravens
I have tickets to see the Ravens break some endangered species laws and slaughter some Bengals this September.

It's going to be pretty awesome. And since I don't know if there are any meet up / game sub forums, I'll extend an invite to anyone here who is cool to challenge me in some corn hole before the game.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I have tickets to see the Ravens break some endangered species laws and slaughter some Bengals this September.

It's going to be pretty awesome. And since I don't know if there are any meet up / game sub forums, I'll extend an invite to anyone here who is cool to challenge me in some corn hole before the game.

I don't swing that way, but maybe they'll make a separate forum for that too?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:03 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I don't swing that way, but maybe they'll make a separate forum for that too?

[Image: 10632129_293228314193652_485209512_n.jpg]

Reply/Quote
LOL

I know which corn hole you were referring to my man.

You still trying to look for that male hookup though? I know some people that know some people who are into more than one kind of corn hole.
Reply/Quote
Looks like someone took my advice. Good thing because this original thread from the other board was just too good to be contained to one board.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Looks like someone took my advice. Good thing because this original thread from the other board was just too good to be contained to one board.

I'm just padding my thread count numbers.

Secretly I think you're upset that I don't find the Steelers worthy of smack talking

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm just padding my thread count numbers.

Secretly I think you're upset that I don't find the Steelers worthy of smack talking

The old quantity over quality trick. Your specialty. Smirk
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The old quantity over quality trick. Your specialty.  Smirk

Mayweather approach, right?

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 06:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mayweather approach, right?

A Ravens fan talking about the "Mayweather" approach? Priceless. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 06:06 PM)treee Wrote: A Ravens fan talking about the "Mayweather" approach? Priceless. Ninja

Hey, we cut ours. Pacman still getting that paycheck from Cincy

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 06:06 PM)treee Wrote: A Ravens fan talking about the "Mayweather" approach? Priceless. Ninja

Haha so true. Well done.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I have tickets to see the Ravens break some endangered species laws and slaughter some Bengals this September.

I see a flaw in your narrative. You used cool and corn hole in the same sentence. J/K. As far as drunken picnic games go, it's much less dangerous than horseshoes or Jarts.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 06:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hey, we cut ours. Pacman still getting that paycheck from Cincy

That's because he isn't the face of the franchise and he has had so many arrests that no one realized it was recent and thought it happened when he was still in Dallas.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 04:31 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: That's because he isn't the face of the franchise and he has had so many arrests that no one realized it was recent and thought it happened when he was still in Dallas.

HA!

Reply/Quote

Ah man, I love playing the game of "bean bag toss". I won a lot of money last summer playing it. Everyone thought I was weird as Hell, because I throw the bags overhand, instead of underhand. It worked for me though…

I said "bean bag toss", because when I ask people here in Okoboji to play me in a game of cornhole, they look at me like I have three heads.
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 12:25 AM)Harmening Wrote: Ah man, I love playing the game of "bean bag toss".  I won a lot of money last summer playing it.  Everyone thought I was weird as Hell, because I throw the bags overhand, instead of underhand.  It worked for me though…

I said "bean bag toss", because when I ask people here in Okoboji to play me in a game of cornhole, they look at me like I have three heads.

My kids do it that way. I help run an after school program and we try to do some stuff outside after homework. I brought the boards one day and they were more comfortable throwing overhand

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 03:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 10632129_293228314193652_485209512_n.jpg]

Nati bo.

:heart:
Reply/Quote

You just got slapped down over on the mothership, trying to post in JN. 

How did that make you feel?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 02:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just got slapped down over on the mothership, trying to post in JN. 

How did that make you feel?

What are they going to do??  Ban him? :snark:   We're all banned, tomorrow at midnight.  Might as well push the limits a bit.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'll extend an invite to anyone here who is cool to challenge me in some corn hole before the game.

Does that sound slightly disturbing to anyone else besides me?
Reply/Quote