Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Re-sign Boyd

That is a really solid deal by the Bengals as it puts him as a high end 2 with low end 1 upside.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 12:41 PM)Au165 Wrote:

Great news, needed this guy back, he was clutch last season and was running crisp routes and has great hands.

Still have to say, Boyd reminds me of Housh. Congrats to Tyler. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Glad to see it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reply/Quote
That is fair value.

Good signing.
Reply/Quote
Love it.

Reply/Quote
Now Green for 3 at least
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 12:41 PM)Au165 Wrote:

That is a really solid deal by the Bengals as it puts him as a high end 2 with low end 1 upside.

Nice job MB and FO
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Absolutely fantastic and at a good rate too.

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm actually surprised they got Tyler Boyd's deal done before AJ Green's. Great deal I wonder how its gonna be structured.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Great move!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
That’s a good extension for both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 12:51 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm actually surprised they got Tyler Boyd's deal done before AJ Green's. Great deal I wonder how its gonna be structured.

I think for AJ who saw the Bengals not bring back Jones and Sanu, knowing they are serious about winning and paying Tyler may go a long way in getting his number to a good place. 
Reply/Quote
Awesome. 1 down, 1 to go.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 12:51 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm actually surprised they got Tyler Boyd's deal done before AJ Green's. Great deal I wonder how its gonna be structured.

I'm not. Boyd is 24 years old and Green will be 31 in about a week. Boyd was (and should have been) the priority.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Now give Green 3 years 48 mil and call it a day. Although i think they’re seriously considering shipping him around trade deadline to a contender if they can pull a first round pick assuming we’re not off to a hot start
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 01:12 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Now give Green 3 years 48 mil and call it a day. Although i think they’re seriously considering shipping him around trade deadline to a contender if they can pull a first round pick assuming we’re not off to a hot start

No team would give the Bengals a 1st at the trade deadline for Green with his contract up after the season.
Reply/Quote
Glad to hear it. He's become a cornerstone player.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 01:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: No team would give the Bengals a 1st at the trade deadline for Green with his contract up after the season.

Not sure about that - if a team thought he was all they needed to win a Super Bowl, I think they'd give up a first in a heartbeat, especially considering we're probably talking about picks in the 26-32 range.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 01:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: No team would give the Bengals a 1st at the trade deadline for Green with his contract up after the season.

Depends if he is the same AJ Green he has always been than some team might especially if they feel there one guy away. Plus they can always franchise him.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote