Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Re-signing Hart
I mean if this is true you have got to be $*#$ing kidding me!!! Hahahaha!

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105195474288627715?s=19
Reply/Quote
Hobson possible article: 'Hart of the offensive line'
Reply/Quote
Our starting RT, and don't give me it means nothing lecture. That's the same thing that we were told last season and... well... he started.

3 years 21M! with no one bidding for his services?!

Fools. But we already knew that.

And Dennard is gone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
The Brown/Blackburn FO is the laughingstock of the NFL. Bid against themselves for a straight scrub who was cut from a team with a 30th ranked line. Only in Mike Clown’s world does this move make any sense.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
75 out 80 in pff tackle grades. It’s moves like that will keep ebenezers winless playoffs in tact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Not for this deal.... It might be team friendly as in we can cut with little to no dead money... But I don't like it.

But who knows how it works out. he had a few decent games. If the RG play improves it should help him out too. or maybe he fits the new blocking scheme better than the old one.

Would have preferred mr shirtless 40

7 mil isn't too much for a Starting Tackle... Might be too much for B Hart... but not for a Tackle
Reply/Quote
HART STINKS!!..WE NEED A GOD DAMN FA LINEMAN
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: Our starting RT, and don't give me it means nothing lecture. That's the same thing that we were told last season and... well... he started.

3 years 21M! with no one bidding for his services?!

Fools. But we already knew that.

And Dennard is gone.
Wait how is Dennard gone?
He should be between 8 and 9 million a year.
We supposedly had 30 million to spend on free agency we have spend 13 million so far and 9 for Dennard we would have 8 to 9 Million left.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 05:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not for this deal.... It might be team friendly as in we can cut with little to no dead money... But I don't like it.

But who knows how it works out. he had a few decent games. If the RG play improves it should help him out too. or maybe he fits the new blocking scheme better than the old one.

Would have preferred mr shirtless 40

7 mil isn't too much for a Starting Tackle... Might be too much for B Hart... but not for a Tackle

That makes him the 9th highest paid RT in the league! Wow. If I was Wllie Anderson I would get in game shape and file reinstatement paperwork
Reply/Quote
Whitworth nah, Hart yes.

This just might be the final nail on the coffin for me. I can’t handle too much of this incompetence anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I won't lie, why can't they lowball Bobby Hart, because of all the guys we've lowballed and lost, this is one of the guys you lowball and get to keep. Although I guess you can't lowball a guy worth the minimum.
Reply/Quote
His play improved over the 2nd half of last season not horrible if he plays like he did 2nd half of last season.
Reply/Quote