Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ STeelers Predictions
35-10 Steelers
Reply/Quote
They’ll win easy.

All that matters is Baltimore taking care of business at home.

Go Ravens!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:45 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 35-10 Steelers

About that... The thud of an ending to a once promising season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
c'mon man do we really need a thread for this? The Bengals cant beat the Steelers when they are playing well and healthy.

The bigger question is why would you watch this game?
Reply/Quote
We can’t beat the Steelers. Marvin is there bit€h. But I can’t bet against the bengals. So bengals 24 Steelers 21
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win this game, hell if they cover the spread, I am going to be convinced the game is fixed.
Reply/Quote
It’s gonna be uuuuuugly.

I’ve got 41-10 Steelers

Go Ravens and Colts.

Reply/Quote
With our luck, we will win this game and marv an co. will escape once again!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
31-6 Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will find yet another dynamic way to lose.

It will start with every CB getting a gifted pick and end in the team losing by the most points in franchise history.

They'll also get enough negative yards to negate any gained in the last 3 games.

Some epic shit like that...  guaranteed!!

#perfectedfaliure
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:56 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: With our luck,  we will win this game and marv an co. will escape once again!

More like with our luck we lose this game and marv and co escapee once again.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:56 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: With our luck, we will win this game and marv an co. will escape once again!

Marvin is escaping anyways. You think one more loss to the team he never beats will change his accountability?

There will be scapegoats but He is forever safe.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 12:33 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Marvin  is escaping anyways. You think one more loss to the team he never beats will change his accountability?

There will be scapegoats but He is forever safe.

How disgusting is it that Marvin is the one who gets to decide?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:45 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 35-10 Steelers

The last time they played Ben threw it 46 times with no sacks or QB hits. This time the sky's the limit. There probably won't be much of a home field advantage , everybody will stay home and watch the Ravens destroy the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Steelers actually play down to competition....

20-17 Steelers
Reply/Quote
Steelers will score early and often. Burfict, out from a concussion, says F*** it and comes off the sideline to deliver a head shot to Brown. Bengals get penalized 15 yards for personal foul and Burfict gets banned. He is thankful to not have to suffer anymore concussions.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 10:48 PM)jason Wrote: About that... The thud of an ending to a once promising season.

That's what I keep torturing myself with.  4-1 turned into a shit storm.  If we managed to hold on against Pitt, maybe things turn out differently.  Maybe not, but we'll never know. 

(12-23-2018, 10:52 PM)GodFather Wrote: c'mon man do we really need a thread for this? The Bengals cant beat the Steelers when they are playing well and healthy.

The bigger question is why would you watch this game?

I'm trying to think of a game in nearly 40 years of Bengal fandom that I have cared less about watching.  Not only not really wanting to watch, but kinda wanting to avoid.  Don't know if I felt that way even in the '90s.  

Sweet baby Jebus, it's going to be ugly.  Hopefully, Pitt pulls away early and pulls their starters to avoid injury and in the hopes that Cleveland puts them in the playoffs.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 09:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's what I keep torturing myself with.  4-1 turned into a shit storm.  If we managed to hold on against Pitt, maybe things turn out differently.  Maybe not, but we'll never know. 

I'm trying to think of a game in nearly 40 years of Bengal fandom that I have cared less about watching.  Not only not really wanting to watch, but kinda wanting to avoid.  Don't know if I felt that way even in the '90s.  

Sweet baby Jebus, it's going to be ugly.  Hopefully, Pitt pulls away early and pulls their starters to avoid injury and in the hopes that Cleveland puts them in the playoffs.  

The browns ravens game should be over by the time this one starts for what that's worth.

Browns win the Steelers will play to win and get the there playoff spot.

The Ravens win and they play to win aways out of pride.

So honestly nothing will change because of that game.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 09:51 PM)motoarch Wrote: The browns ravens game should be over by the time this one starts for what that's worth.

Browns win the Steelers will play to win and get the there playoff spot.

The Ravens win and they play to win aways out of pride.

So honestly nothing will change because of that game.

Believe the Browns/Ravens was flexed to late afternoon, too. 

But, yeah, regardless, the outcome is unchanged.  That makes the Steelers Smooth Jimmy Apollo's...

[Image: K1S46Qa.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 10:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Believe the Browns/Ravens was flexed to late afternoon, too. 

But, yeah, regardless, the outcome is unchanged.  That makes the Steelers Smooth Jimmy Apollo's...

[Image: K1S46Qa.png]

well ill be , nvm as you were
Reply/Quote