Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ STeelers Predictions
100-3.... Bengals
Reply/Quote
Steelers will choke the life out of this Bengals team.

Steelers 38-3.
Reply/Quote
Steelers curbstomp Marvin 34-6. Hopefully a fitting end to his career, but more likely just inspiration for some hollow, stupidass t-shirt slogan for 2019 training camp.
Reply/Quote
Bungals get clobbered, but hopefully Steelers still miss play-offs. Of the teams outside play-offs looking in, Steelers are way down the list and their chances of play-offs aren't very good. Ask not for whom the Bell tolls. The Bell tolls for Steelers play-off chances. Go Chargers, Texans, Titans, Colts, Ravens, anybody making play-offs besides Steelers. So Steelers win but it means little. Somebody posted game flexed to a later game. Good, I hope before Steelers walk on field they are already eliminated from play-offs and not a thing they can do about it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 08:44 AM)kevin Wrote: Bungals get clobbered, but hopefully Steelers still miss play-offs.  Of the teams outside play-offs looking in, Steelers are way down the list and their chances of play-offs aren't very good. Ask not for whom the Bell tolls. The Bell tolls for Steelers play-off chances.  Go Chargers, Texans, Titans, Colts, Ravens, anybody making play-offs besides Steelers. So Steelers win but it means little.  Somebody posted game flexed to a later game. Good, I hope before Steelers walk on field they are already eliminated from play-offs and not a thing they can do about it.

I think that the only way the Steelers get in is with a win and a loss by the Ravens. The Titans and Colts play each other and the winner should get the final wild card.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 11:04 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I think that the only way the Steelers get in is with a win and a loss by the Ravens. The Titans and Colts play each other and the winner should get the final wild card.

Steelers also get in with a win and a tie between Titans/Colts. So it won't be over until late. Steelers 45 Bengals 7
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Steelers win 40-9; Steelers let Tomlin go because they missed the playoffs but Mikey brings back Merv because we are on the right path and had some bad luck.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
31-13 Steelers.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals 11 - Steelers 4
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 08:44 AM)kevin Wrote: Bungals get clobbered, but hopefully Steelers still miss play-offs.  Of the teams outside play-offs looking in, Steelers are way down the list and their chances of play-offs aren't very good. Ask not for whom the Bell tolls. The Bell tolls for Steelers play-off chances.  Go Chargers, Texans, Titans, Colts, Ravens, anybody making play-offs besides Steelers. So Steelers win but it means little.  Somebody posted game flexed to a later game. Good, I hope before Steelers walk on field they are already eliminated from play-offs and not a thing they can do about it.

This would be the ideal scenario, but even if they're out before they play us we'll still get beat; probably on a last second meltdown by us.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 08:39 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: This would be the ideal scenario, but even if they're out before they play us we'll still get beat; probably on a last second meltdown by us.

Oh No. With Bengals playing so much 2nd string due to injuries, Bengals will be out of this game early.  Steelers will jump out way early.  

I see now that it will take a Ravens win over Browns.  I think they play in Baltimore.  Maybe it doesn't matter if it's Steelers or Ravens, but I really don't want to see Steelers sneak into play-offs.  They are a team that could win a few play-off games, so just knock them out Sunday.  Bengals won't do it, so it has to be Ravens over Browns.  That way Steelers season ends same game as Bengals and no play-offs for Steelers either.  Driskel, Ross, Core are not going to beat Steelers.  Ravens defense can however get after Browns.  

Both games come on at same time, so Steelers can't be out of it before game as I hoped. Steelers will be looking at scoreboard though, and I hope they see Ravens beating the Browns pretty good all second half, and knowing their season is over.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
34-14 Shittsburg
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 07:55 AM)McC Wrote: How disgusting is it that Marvin is the one who gets to decide?

Unheard of. Embarrassing. Even coaches with multiple rings aren't afforded such job security.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 01:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Unheard of. Embarrassing. Even coaches with multiple rings aren't afforded such job security.

Mikey is do damn lazy. He just does not want to go through the work of looking for a coach. 
Reply/Quote
Pitt- 27

Bengals-13

Stealers carry Marv off he field on their shoulders.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 01:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Unheard of. Embarrassing. Even coaches with multiple rings aren't afforded such job security.

Mike Brown's relationship with Marvin is like the guy who only gets ugly women. Marvin's coaching isn't as ugly as Mike's other choices so he holds on to him because he doesn't want to take the chance of having some other coach who certifies that he is a terrible owner. Marvin's accomplishments(( playoff appearances) are like Mike's super bowl. Marvin has brought Mike the ability to perceive he is a great owner using his plan to stuff his pockets. Until Mike Brown leaves, to expect anything other than the status quo is insane.
Reply/Quote
This will be UGLY.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This has all the makings of a WTF game. Merv can't seem to beat the Steelers; we're more injured than the Grand Wizaard of the KKK at a Black Panther rally; Jeff Driskel showing why he was a 3rd string QB for the last couple years; Steelers needing a win to keep their playoff hopes alive. It will not really surprise me if we somehow beat the Steelers.

That said, I'm still predicting the Steelers will win. It'll probably just be closer than we all expect.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2018, 03:09 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Pitt- 27

Bengals-13

Stealers carry Marv off he field on their shoulders.

By any measure they owe him that, and the gatorade bath !
Reply/Quote