Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Schedule Release Video
(05-12-2022, 09:04 PM)pally Wrote: Mic cart makes an appearance.  

Mic Cart outrunning an F1 car driven by a Dolphin (was that Hill?).  Burrow flying on a Buffalo Wing.  There is a lot of funny shit in there.  Well done, Bengals media team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 08:44 AM)pally Wrote: This morning it looks like getting Tampa Bay tickets might be more difficult and way more expensive

That will be a really interesting game as far as attendance goes...there are TONS of people from Ohio in the Bay area...most people are not "from there".    City is growing at a rate of 1,000 people PER DAY.  In a year, it will be the size of Columbus.  Crazy.  
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 08:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Mic Cart outrunning an F1 car driven by a Dolphin (was that Hill?).  Burrow flying on a Buffalo Wing.  There is a lot of funny shit in there.  Well done, Bengals media team.  

Yes, lot of stuff going on in that vid. 

The Bengals media team has gotten really good at what they do even if I don't really like the music in the vid.

It was entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 08:39 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: I stayed in the French Quarter for a couple nights before going on a cruise a few years ago. Love the history, but I seen some fishy shit going on around every corner. I wouldn't recommend walking around alone. 
Yeah, it's sketchy at night, but most major cities are.

(05-13-2022, 08:44 AM)pally Wrote: This morning it looks like getting Tampa Bay tickets might be more difficult and way more expensive
This is what I'm finding as well. Hopefully prices will calm down a bit.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:21 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: 5 of them- quite a bunch.

No Thanksgiving game.  

Edit: The last game says the time to be determined- so potentially six.

I believe 5 is the maximum any team can have.
Reply/Quote