Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Seahawks Prediction
(09-01-2019, 01:20 PM)jason Wrote: Here we go fellas...

Those predicting Seattle is gonna murder us... Do they realize that Seattle is basically coming into that game with one healthy WR, some weak TEs, and the LOB is gone? It's a tough place to play for sure, and Russell Wilson is really good (he doesn't run as much as he used to though). I think Chris Carson is gonna give us fits, but this is a very winnable game.

We’re going in with the same and probably worst offensive line in the league again. Yea bro this isn’t going to be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Road games come down to who controls the LOS and turnovers, visitors have to win those battles.

I am concerned our highly thought of DL will control the LOS for the running game. If they can limit Hawks to 75 or less rushing yards, our DL pass rush can make it a long day for Wilson.

Our offense has to win 1st and 2nd down and limiting obvious downs we have to pass. I think their defense can be managed by AD and company.

I see a close game as Fat Randy kicks the game winning field goal as time runs out.

Bengals 24-23 for the huge upset experts did not see coming.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 01:33 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We’re going in with the same and probably worst offensive line in the league again. Yea bro this isn’t going to be fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The entire interior o line is different. By definition... it is not the same line. Are they the worst line? That remains to be seen.

I'm just pointing out that this is not the 2013- 2015 Seahawks we're going to play... And they're more banged up than we are.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 01:48 PM)jason Wrote: The entire interior o line is different. By definition... it is not the same line. Are they the worst line? That remains to be seen.

I'm just pointing out that this is not the 2013- 2015 Seahawks we're going to play... And they're more banged up than we are.

They're more banged up? Bengals are down one of the top receivers in the league,  their starting left tackle, starting slot corner, and the current starting left tackle has been in concussion protocol and has yet to practice since. 
Reply/Quote
Seahawks - 28
Bengals - 27

Hard fought game but in the end Wilson pulls it out at home.

Could go the other way who knows and that new Seattle D doesn't scare me.

But the crowd might be too much early on with a new HC and new coaches.

Think we will start out slow and finish the season strong but the first game in Seattle?

A little too much is what I am thinking.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:24 PM)Fullrock Wrote: They're more banged up? Bengals are down one of the top receivers in the league,  their starting left tackle, starting slot corner, and the current starting left tackle has been in concussion protocol and has yet to practice since. 

Check out their injury report....

Their o line sucks as well. We have the best WR, RB, and TE in that game still.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:32 PM)jason Wrote: Check out their injury report....

Their o line sucks as well. We have the best WR, RB, and TE in that game still.

Plus we don't even know yet if those guys Fullrock speaks of will actually play except AJ and Jonah.

Glenn could play, Ross could play...

Also, Andre might be the better LT as far as blocking goes than Glenn anyways and the Receivers have been playing well.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 04:28 PM)pally Wrote: Seattle is releasing one of their starting WR Jaron Brown...a Clowney cap casualty

Our Bengals get hammered at the hawks,cannot stop tightends or anyone over the middle,our O-line allows 5 sacks and fail to convert a third down until the 3rd quarter,hawks 44 bengals 13
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Plus we don't even know yet if those guys Fullrock speaks of will actually play except AJ and Jonah.

Glenn could play, Ross could play...

Also, Andre might be the better LT as far as blocking goes than Glenn anyways and the Receivers have been playing well.

Bobby Hart jumps offsides 4 times and gets pulled in 3rd quarter,dalton gets sacked 5 times. no running game at all,finish with 80 years all game.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:40 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Bobby Hart jumps offsides 4 times and gets pulled in 3rd quarter,dalton gets sacked 5 times. no running game at all,finish with 80 years all game.

Are you just trying to predict bad things so you are not let down FYF?
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Are you just trying to predict bad things so you are not let down FYF?

Clearly a lot of us haven't seen the Seahawks play in the past couple of years.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:51 PM)jason Wrote: Clearly a lot of us haven't seen the Seahawks play in the past couple of years.

Shit, I might change my prediction the more these guys talk.

We aren't that bad. Stop the run and keep Russell in the pocket on Defense.

We will see Zac's new playbook for the first time, who the hell knows?

I could see us winning this game, it is just he 12th man and Wilson that scares me a little bit.

The Squawks like to run the ball a lot more the last couple years and lost their best Receiver in Baldwin.

By no means am I saying we have no chance in this game.

I don't understand the negative talk going into the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Shit, I might change my prediction the more these guys talk.

We aren't that bad. Stop the run and keep Russell in the pocket on Defense.

We will see Zac's new playbook for the first time, who the hell knows?

I could see us winning this game, it is just he 12th man and Wilson that scares me a little bit.

The Squawks like to run the ball a lot more the last couple years and lost their best Receiver in Baldwin.

By no means am I saying we have no chance in this game.

I don't understand the negative talk going into the season.

Moore and Metcalf are injured for them too. They've got Tyler Lockett ( who's gonna see a lot of WJ3). I think Carson may run all over us. Stopping the run has definitely been a weakness of ours the last few years.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 03:16 PM)jason Wrote: Moore and Metcalf are injured for them too. They've got Tyler Lockett ( who's gonna see a lot of WJ3). I think Carson may run all over us. Stopping the run has definitely been a weakness of ours the last few years.

Think Will Jax can handle Lockett.

Billings needs to step up and shut Carson down cause you are right, he could run all over us if we don't.

Want to see some of those Billings stops where he blasts the RB and tells him to give him his cornbread.
Reply/Quote
Lol. Sounds about right

(09-01-2019, 10:38 AM)scorp1974 Wrote: Seattle 31
Cincy 13
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 03:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Think Will Jax can handle Lockett.

Billings needs to step up and shut Carson down cause you are right, he could run all over us if we don't.

Want to see some of those Billings stops where he blasts the RB and tells him to give him his cornbread.

If I'm honest, I wouldn't mind a big game in a losing effort from Carson... Fantasy football is a *****.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 02:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Seahawks - 28
Bengals - 27

Hard fought game but in the end Wilson pulls it out at home.

Could go the other way who knows and that new Seattle D doesn't scare me.

But the crowd might be too much early on with a new HC and new coaches.

Think we will start out slow and finish the season strong but the first game in Seattle?

A little too much is what I am thinking.

It's a tall order. Marvs very first game he had the benefit of being at home. But the Broncos came in and Portis ran all over them and they thumped the Bengals 30-10.

At the time, i thought SSDD, so people shouldn't get too worked up if Taylors first game is the same or worse.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2019, 04:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's a tall order. Marvs very first game he had the benefit of being at home. But the Broncos came in and Portis ran all over them and they thumped the Bengals 30-10.

At the time, i thought SSDD, so people shouldn't get too worked up if Taylors first game is the same or worse.

I agree. Tough way to start out the season on the road in Seattle for any team.

People need to calm down if we lose, it is a long season and we have young new coaches.

Gonna take some time.
Reply/Quote
Could go either way -- yes Seattle is a tough place to play but historically they've had a lot of slow starts to their years. Coach Taylor knows what it takes to beat 'em too. Bullock goes 3/4 on FGs as we beat them 23 -21 in a game where the Seahawks outgain us on the ground but we more than make up for it through the air.

Reply/Quote
I’d love to be optimistic and pick the bengals but I’m having a hard time picking them for this one. Hope I’m wrong but I’ll go....Seattle 24-13
Reply/Quote