Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Shouldn't Sign Any Free Agents First Week.
I'm hearing on ESPN, NFL NETWORK, NBC SPORTS that Smart Teams will wait and let the first week and weekend spending go by, and there will be good players to sign after the first week and weekend. I want Bengals to be Smart Team also. Mostly we need O Line and D Help at LB and Safety and those guys can be had in the second week on of Free Agency. Mike Brown is good at keeping his wallet closed and he should keep it closed the first week and weekend . Bengal Fans will cry we are losing out as teams sign Drew Brees and such, but the players the Bengals need to go after will be there the next week at a more fair market price. We have many areas of need on O Line and D, so don't blow salary cap first week of F/A. Be Smart, get our needs players after week one of F/A, as per most Sports Channels opinion of 2018 F/A coming. We can get blockers and tacklers AFTER the first week and weekend of F/A, good ones at a fair price to load up cross the board on this team and get back to play-offs in 2018. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Why because that plan has worked so well the past 40 years
Reply/Quote
Hope I'm wrong, but if that's what you want, I think you're pretty safe.
Reply/Quote
Your wish will be granted lol.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we will be complaining till the end because they wont do anything as usual.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I mean that's a lot of leg work for something we've come to live with, right or not.
Reply/Quote
Do u think either Jensen, Fulton, Richburg will be available week 2 of FA? Do you think Navarrow Bowman or Gerald Hodges’s will be available week 2 of FA? If so I’m all for being smart however the last well past existence of this franchise has yet to bring home a super bowl ring. So the pundits may say it’s smart now but the bengals will be the ones left empty handed yet again saying “well the anylast on ESPN nfl network etc etc said that it’d be smart to wait”. I think it’s time for change. Hell thats been the definition of this off-season is change. Well let’s put some money where there mouths are cuz it’s time my god
Reply/Quote
Richburg is who I want and do not care how, when, or who they have to cut to sign him.

Get R Done

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
So again, once it hits 4:00 Wed March 14th, and Free Agency is on, some NFL media say smart teams will wait until Monday the 19th. Let those first days of wild spending go by. That may be sound advise for a Bengals team that needs Blocking and Tackling more than quarterback, running back and receiver. Some sports media saying once the dust clears after that first weekend, good players will still be there on Monday the 19th. Really, the Bengals need O Line help and fill some spots on defense. Also the team needs to get back to the depth it had in those 5 straight play-off years. Bengals no longer have depth on the bench. As opposed to one big name signing first week, they need many good signings in free agency and the draft to get back in play-offs with Dalton, Green, Atkins, Dunlap. Again, these sports media people saying with each day you go past the 14th, the price goes down some on these players. Since the Bengals need a lot more than one player, that could help. So I'm not going to panic if I hear the Bengals haven't signed anybody the first weekend. Now if they don't sign anybody the second or third week, that's a problem because this team needs a lot of help. Before this month ends, I do want to hear some positive signings made by Bengals at Blocking and Tackling, our weak areas.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Paragraphs bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote