Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Shouldn't Worry About Senior Bowl.
I'm just holding out hope that the Saints win today so we can actually have a coach lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2019, 08:58 AM)kevin Wrote: I know teams like to scout the Senior Bowl. It's not as talent filled as decades ago. The main thing is to get the Head Coach in and let him bring in the right coaches. That is far more important than Senior Bowl. There will be other years, other Senior Bowls. Bengals can send Tobin and what few scouts they have to this week of workouts. Getting coaches in. Coming up with a play book. Getting ready for Free Agency, Combine, looking at Bengals to keep or dump by new coaches. These things far above Senior Bowl.

It sounds pretty official that it is Zac Taylor, old rough and ready. All guess work on coaches he will want around him. If Rams beat Saints and go Super Bowl, Bengals have a wait coming. It's OK, just get the right coaches in. Since Taylor is only 35, I'm sure Bengals hoping he puts in a good system and is around a lifetime.

I now change last weeks of season mood of Doubtful as in Bleak to Hopeful since there are some changes coming, hopefully for the better. This team needed a shake-up. The players take too many plays off. You see it last few years as Bengals D players stand there and watch guys go by them, not even trying to make a play. Especially in the Secondary. Plays where CB's and Safeties all together stopped as if play over, watching opposing player with ball come at them and go right by them. Worst football I've ever seen. These so called stars need a huge Wake Up Call. We need quicker, faster players with high motor that don't take plays off.

We need to worry about everything, that is just complacency to not worry about the Senior Bowl. The Shrine Game, the Senior Bowl, the Combine, the Pro Days, need to do as much research as possible on these players.

I don't understand what you mean here Kev.
Reply/Quote