Bengals Sign Lashaun Sims
At this point we may be looking at a brand new defense with a bazillion corners
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
His nickname story is great! LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeShaun_Sims

I guess they don't want to draft camp bodies and weed out any NFL-Ready competition.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
After 45 years of college football fandom I just learned that Southern Utah has a football team.

Thank you, Mr. Sims.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 01:42 PM)pally Wrote:

A Simmons pick up. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Based on BMI (Body Mass Index) Sims's 27.5 (6'0", 203 lb) ranks 21st in the league among CBs.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: After 45 years of college football fandom I just learned that Southern Utah has a football team.

Thank you, Mr. Sims.

Who woulda thought the great state of Utah would  have so many football teams?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 01:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Based on BMI (Body Mass Index) Sims's 27.5 (6'0", 203 lb) ranks 21st in the league among CBs.

Is that good or bad?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 01:55 PM)McC Wrote: Who woulda thought the great state of Utah would  have so many football teams?

They do have a lot, Utah, Utah State, BYU, Weber State, Southern Utah etc.

I am probably missing a few more...
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the team Steve Jackson. You get to coach from a whole new smorgasborg of new DBs!
And, you get to choose who you'd like to coach! You'd like to coach Lashaun Sims, dude you coached in Tenn?
Ok, we'll grab Sims for you as well... Lmao!
I love all of this!
Reply/Quote
2100 snaps in the NFL and no one has ever heard of you?? LMAO Obviously the guy has skill to play 2100 snaps..
Reply/Quote
I don't really understand why we're stockpiling CBs to this degree, but sure. Seems fine.

Can we sign a 2nd linebacker soon? haha
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 01:56 PM)McC Wrote: Is that good or bad?

It means he's considered overweight. Which is why BMI is one of the dumbest metrics when it comes to health. 
Reply/Quote
CB's unite!
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 2100 snaps in the NFL and no one has ever heard of you?? LMAO  Obviously the guy has skill to play 2100 snaps..

A CB or OL you never heard of can be a great thing.

Especially a CB, if you don't know him chances are he is not on the "I just got burnt" bad CB list.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't really understand why we're stockpiling CBs to this degree, but sure. Seems fine.

I am guessing, but think Dre's or Jackson's days be numbered due to being traded or cut.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 03:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am guessing, but think Dre's or Jackson's days be numbered due to being traded or cut.

Dre's days. Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:49 PM)TheSweetness Wrote: It means he's considered overweight. Which is why BMI is one of the dumbest metrics when it comes to health. 

A six footer can't be a chiseled 200 lbs?  That seems ludicrous.  Muscle weighs more than fat, right?  I'm having a hard time picturing an NFL CB with a pot belly.

Mike Tyson, at 5'10",  fought at 218 in his prime, for instance.  Darqueze Dennard--5'11" 196.  I'd say you're right about the dumbness.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't really understand why we're stockpiling CBs to this degree, but sure. Seems fine.

WhoDey2 I don't either. It's got to be either Simmons is getting a lot of really good gunners for his #1 ST's OR Sweet  Lou is secretly a defensive mad scientist devising a new fangled 15 cents coverage... Ninja
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
A dime defense is 10 cornerbacks.
Reply/Quote