Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Sign New Running Back
Jarquez Patrick, out of Florida State. Played some XFL ball this year. He's a bruiser. 6'3' 231.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 07:19 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Jarquez Patrick, out of Florida State. Played some XFL ball this year. He's a bruiser. 6'3' 231.

Joe Mixon replacement?!  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 07:19 PM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Jarquez Patrick, out of Florida State. Played some XFL ball this year. He's a bruiser. 6'3' 231.

I'm guessing that you meant Jacques Patrick, played his CFB at Fla. St.?

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jacques-patrick?id=32195041-5424-4949-c158-2b4e6545b5e3

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He’s a capable back. Probably better than most think. Played behind an awful line and scheme at fsu. Not a bad pickup.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote

The name sounds familiar, which team in the XFL did he play for?

I would probably recognize him better as I was watching a few XFL games every weekend before yah know...

Don't get to see but maybe one FSU game a year at the most.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 07:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The name sounds familiar, which team in the XFL did he play for?

I would probably recognize him better as I was watching a few XFL games every weekend before yah know...

One per year is one more than you need.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
wont make the team...
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 08:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: One per year is one more than you need.

Sounds about right lately lol

Too bad, used to really like the Noles back in the day. Charlie Ward days.

Dalvin Cook was one heck of a player though lately as well as Derwin James.
Reply/Quote
WhoDey2 Still think they need to think long and hard about Clyde Edwards-Helaire (LSU) in the 2nd or 3rd. Burrow said he was the best person he's EVER played with.

AND he'd be on a 4 year rookie contract...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 07:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm guessing that you meant Jacques Patrick, played his CFB at Fla. St.?

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jacques-patrick?id=32195041-5424-4949-c158-2b4e6545b5e3

Yeah, I spelled it wrong
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 07:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The name sounds familiar, which team in the XFL did he play for?

The Vipers. Don't know what city

See Below
Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay Vipers

Highlights
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 12:10 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: The Vipers. Don't know what city

See Below

Tampa Bay.

Same team that former Bengal RB/QB Quinton Flowers was on. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Don't discount this guy. He's a hammer with a nice burst and footwork at the point of attack. I would compare his running style to Rudi Johnson. Patrick is bigger than Rudi, though.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 12:25 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Tampa Bay Vipers

Highlights

Am i crazy or do all them guys just seem slower? And not just because of the parts where they slow down the jukes and hits.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are stock piled at RB now
There is no reason to draft one at all.
The league is going toward 3 man committe
Nick Chubb and Joe Mixon are the best backs in
The AFC.
How,many wins do the Browns Bengals have in
The past 2,years ?
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 12:25 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Tampa Bay Vipers

Highlights

Not bad. Little slow on take off, but had some moves to buy time to get clear and ran hard once he got up to speed. Honestly knew nothing about him before this video, though.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 10:48 AM)impactplaya Wrote: The Bengals are stock piled at RB now
There is no reason to draft one at all.
The league is going toward 3 man committe
Nick Chubb and Joe Mixon are the best backs in
The AFC.
How,many wins do the Browns Bengals have in
The past 2,years ?

Henry and the Titans were one win away from the Super Bowl...

Reply/Quote
Loved the guy at FSU, but lost playing time to both Dalvin Cook and Cam Akers. He's a big thumper that runs a little too high at ties. He'd be a nice change of pace back from the lighter shiftier Mixon/Gio package.
Reply/Quote
Had huge high school career down here in Orlando. Played for my alma mater FSU. Rooting for the big fella.
Reply/Quote