Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Social Media need Nickname help

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My nickname suggestion is,  "Earn a starting position first, do a great job in the regular season and playoffs if applicable, earn the respect of your teammates and then maybe you get a cool nickname."  Or we can just default to raulk34 running a long lasting series of nickname polls and threads.    Ninja  Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Hangman

Legs Over-Easy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 05:05 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My nickname suggestion is,  "Earn a starting position first, do a great job in the regular season and playoffs if applicable, earn the respect of your teammates and then maybe you get a cool nickname."  Or we can just default to raulk34 running a long lasting series of nickname polls and threads.    Ninja  Tongue

It's officially the nickname offseason!

Wait till the season starts and we'll see what happens...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Robbins:

Coffin Cornerman
High Time
The Pinback
Reply/Quote
"Number Ten " until he has made the 53 man roster.

Yet do believe the Bengals hit a HR with this selection.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
You don’t get a nickname before you’ve taken your first NFL snap.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 09:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You don’t get a nickname before you’ve taken your first NFL snap.

^This.

It's an absolute travesty that they're looking for a nickname for a guy that's not even taken one single live snap. As the nickname admin i'm appalled.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ^This.

It's an absolute travesty that they're looking for a nickname for a guy that's not even taken one single live snap. As the nickname admin i'm appalled.

It feels like they completely bypassed you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking if McPherson is Shooter then Robbins can be Booter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 09:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You don’t get a nickname before you’ve taken your first NFL snap.

Why not? I've got a nickname and have never played an NFL snap and at my age I most likely never will

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:23 PM)pally Wrote: I'm thinking if McPherson is Shooter then Robbins can be Booter

Can we call them PAT Man and Robbins? 

Reply/Quote
I would say The Boomer but that may not go over well in the Cincitucky region.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hangman

Legs Over-Easy

After just one snarky post, we have a winner.  Hangman.  That's hilarious.  Of course, it will be shot down because of someone's ability to extrapolate that we are encouraging suicide by hanging, but I love it.  
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why not? I've got a nickname and have never played an NFL snap and at my age I most likely never will

This whole time you thought Private was a nickname?

Reply/Quote
I wonder if Drue Chrisman will tweet a recommended nickname? Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 07:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: "Number Ten " until he has made the 53 man roster.  

Yet do believe the Bengals hit a HR with this selection.

Way to be a hard ass about a nickname. Stay Serious, San Diego.  Tiger
Reply/Quote
"B 10" As in the B10 Bomber

Tough to have a nickname for a punter after one of them was called Punt God, or whatever. I mean, any nickname after Punt God will sound puny. lol
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can we call them PAT Man and Robbins? 

im for it
Reply/Quote
I know the odds are GREATLY in his favour, but I would LMAO if Chrisman just absolutely annihilates him in the competition and wins the job.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote