Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Social Media need Nickname help
(06-06-2023, 10:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It feels like they completely bypassed you.

Bastards...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm about to ban everyone that's trying to post nicknames in this thread. Rant

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 11:10 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm about to ban everyone that's trying to post nicknames in this thread. Rant

I agree with you, Pussycat..... Wink
Reply/Quote
Did anyone say B-10 bomber? I won’t ever use it, but you guys can go right ahead

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 09:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You don’t get a nickname before you’ve taken your first NFL snap.

Joe Cool
Rocket Ismael
Cadillac Williams
Sauce Gardner
Reply/Quote
Punter McPuntface.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:23 PM)pally Wrote: I'm thinking if McPherson is Shooter then Robbins can be Booter

That's freakin genius....
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 08:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: After just one snarky post, we have a winner.  Hangman.  That's hilarious.  Of course, it will be shot down because of someone's ability to extrapolate that we are encouraging suicide by hanging, but I love it.  

That is a good punter nickname have to say lol
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 05:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is a good punter nickname have to say lol

It would also be a bit of a punk for when the steelers play "Renegade"  

"Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don't have very long"
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2023, 12:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Punter McPuntface.

Sorry to one-up ya Dog, but I had Puntty McSternface in mind since I laid eyes on that lad.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
"The Tailor", because he'll hem you into a corner.

or

Stingy McBoot

Sorry rfaulk...

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2023, 04:30 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: "The Tailor", because he'll hem you into a corner.

or

Stingy McBoot

Sorry rfaulk...

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

You son of a...   Rant

Reply/Quote
This thread makes me laugh. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2023, 12:42 AM)grampahol Wrote: Everyone is calling you the nickname schmuck behind your back,  but informed them that's not nice and I'm gonna report them to the nickname police if they don't stop..

I believe Eddie Murphy said it best during his Raw stand up routine.

"Have a Coke and a smile

and shut the **** up."

Reply/Quote
I'm not sure why we're trying to give a guy a nickname who is going to be inactive on game day.  Ninja
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2023, 03:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I believe Eddie Murphy said it best during his Raw stand up routine.

"Have a Coke and a smile

and shut the **** up."

Ah, the boom-box era.  I can remember some friends and I on a lakeside beach blaring Eddie Murphy's latest cassette, and folks of my parents generation just cringing with disgust.  Then my Dad snuck up behind me and yoinked me up by the neck and said "Turn that s**t off, you're pi**ing people off".  And that was the end of that.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2023, 04:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ah, the boom-box era.  I can remember some friends and I on a lakeside beach blaring Eddie Murphy's latest cassette, and folks of my parents generation just cringing with disgust.  Then my Dad snuck up behind me and yoinked me up by the neck and said "Turn that s**t off, you're pi**ing people off".  And that was the end of that.

Ahhh to be a young rebel again lol
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2023, 04:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ah, the boom-box era.  I can remember some friends and I on a lakeside beach blaring Eddie Murphy's latest cassette, and folks of my parents generation just cringing with disgust.  Then my Dad snuck up behind me and yoinked me up by the neck and said "Turn that s**t off, you're pi**ing people off".  And that was the end of that.

lol. I just re-watched his first two shows from the '80s. Delirious and Raw. Wow. 98% of that shit would not fly today. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2023, 10:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. I just re-watched his first two shows from the '80s. Delirious and Raw. Wow. 98% of that shit would not fly today. Big Grin

"Hey boy ! You're looking mighty cute in those jeans !"
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2023, 04:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: "Hey boy ! You're looking mighty cute in those jeans !"
Hilarious
She's a gooney goo-goo Gus
Reply/Quote