Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Special Event
Enter to win tickets to a special event (uniform reveal?) at Paul Brown Stadium. According to the terms and conditions the event is taking place April 17 around 2PM. You would get 4 tickets

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jersey reveal
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 01:19 PM)pally Wrote: Enter to win tickets to a special event (uniform reveal?) at Paul Brown Stadium.  According to the terms and conditions the event is taking place April 17 around 2PM.  You would get 4 tickets

Already heard back from my inside lady at the Bengals. Strong chance I will be in attendance. She always hooks me up for events. The Bengals are A+ at that in my book!
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 01:19 PM)pally Wrote: Enter to win tickets to a special event (uniform reveal?) at Paul Brown Stadium.  According to the terms and conditions the event is taking place April 17 around 2PM.  You would get 4 tickets

Thanks for sharing, went ahead and signed up. Looking forward to seeing this new jerseys.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 02:29 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Thanks for sharing, went ahead and signed up. Looking forward to seeing this new jerseys.

Since we get 4, if you don't get in and my gal comes through, you're welcome to one of my tix.
Reply/Quote
Entered but knowing my luck, they'll call my cell instead of emailing and when I can't talk enough for them to understand, they'll just hang up on me and give my spot away.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Thank you! I filled out the form so we’ll see! I would love to meet lots of people on this board in person.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 07:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Thank you!  I filled out the form so we’ll see!  I would love to meet lots of people on this board in person.

I'm in Bellbrook. We can carpool. I have a strict no stabbing rule and if I see duct tape, chloroform, or any type of zip ties you're not getting in the car until you dispose of them.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 07:22 PM)Deacon Wrote: They'll probably just pass you, and everyone on this board, over out of pure spite. We're not the most Brown-family-friendly bunch.

Speak for yourself!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 07:22 PM)Deacon Wrote: They'll probably just pass you, and everyone on this board, over out of pure spite. We're not the most Brown-family-friendly bunch.

Brad has been a hit at every training camp, so I think he would be welcomes with open arms.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 05:58 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Since we get 4, if you don't get in and my gal comes through, you're welcome to one of my tix.

That would be awesome! Appreciate it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 07:44 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm in Bellbrook. We can carpool. I have a strict no stabbing rule and if I see duct tape, chloroform, or any type of zip ties you're not getting in the car until you dispose of them.

Some people just don’t know how to have a good time!
Reply/Quote

Can i participate via ZOOM?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many they will invite.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 07:44 PM)PDub80 Wrote: I'm in Bellbrook. We can carpool. I have a strict no stabbing rule and if I see duct tape, chloroform, or any type of zip ties you're not getting in the car until you dispose of them.

Party pooper
Reply/Quote

I’m in Centerville off social. You know I have plenty of chloroform.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
It's obvious they used Gio's mustache curvature for the stripes. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Chads in to Help pitch the new Bengals Brand Pepto (new perk for Season pass members)
Reply/Quote

I’m in Centerville off social. You know I have plenty of chloroform.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 08:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Brad has been a hit at every training camp, so I think he would be welcomes with open arms.

Hopefully Covid is cleared up enough by then that we have open training camps again because I'd LOVE to meet Burrrow and all the new players.

They all always seem to get a kick out of what I type and it seems like it's a good release for them after practices.

The year we had Hard Knocks, after one player was talking to me for a while, they pointed the cameras at me, and I thought I'd look like an amateur if I looked back at them, but I should have looked over and started typing to them about the team and my love for them.

I screwed up!
Reply/Quote