Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-Steelers
I think we should rest our starters next week. Let's give the 5th stringers a chance to lose the game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cold weather practice + a chance to piss in Pittsburgh's cheerios? Nah. 
Reply/Quote
Can the Bengals just phone in a forfeit and save the human race the visual travesty that will otherwise occur? Hell, they phoned it in today.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:03 PM)pally Wrote: I think we should rest our starters next week. Let's give the 5th stringers a chance to lose the game.

Rest what starters? Theyer all injured.
Reply/Quote
What starters ? This team is a joke
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:27 PM)Trademark Wrote: What starters ? This team is a joke

He is kidding. The joke is that we don't hardly have any "starters" left. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He is kidding. The joke is that we don't hardly have any "starters" left. 

or even backups...we are scraping the bottom of the barrel

Reply/Quote
Even if all of our starters were healthy we would still lose this games Pittsburgh owns us.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 09:20 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Even if all of our starters were healthy we would still lose this games Pittsburgh owns us.

Steelers have to win and Baltimore has to lose for them to make the playoffs.  

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 09:51 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers have to win and Baltimore has to lose for them to make the playoffs.  

Highly doubt Cleveland sweeps Baltimore. I think Pittsburgh is watching the playoffs from their couches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 09:51 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers have to win and Baltimore has to lose for them to make the playoffs.  

Clownville comes crashing back down to earth next Sunday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Next weeks game is one of those ostrich games where I bury my head in the ground. I’ll ask my wife if she wants to go shopping and I’ll hold her purse in the mall. Anything to try ignoring the a whipping that is coming. Mixon only needs a few yards to break a thousand, hope he somehow gets them.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 10:30 AM)Jonescincy Wrote: Next weeks game is one of those ostrich games where I bury my head in the ground. I’ll ask my wife if she wants to go shopping and I’ll hold her purse in the mall. Anything to try ignoring the a whipping that is coming. Mixon only needs a few yards to break a thousand, hope he somehow gets them.

Mixon has 1063 yards.

Reply/Quote
Rest our starters ? More like duct tape Marvin Lewis to a bench in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
Maybe we can have Geno or Billings sweep ben's leg.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:12 AM)Beaker Wrote: Maybe we can have Geno or Billings sweep ben's leg.

Make it Billings. Roger will probably issue a lifetime ban for such an affront to his favorite team.

Reply/Quote
Bengals are in for a real Thumping. Steelers need win to make Play-Offs. Even with win, Steelers may not make Play-Offs and THAT is what I want. Colts, Chargers, Titans, anybody but Steelers. Right Now many teams ahead of Steelers. So Steelers will clobber Bengals, but in the end it won't mean much.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Team has been resting since week 6.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers will win this game handily in the first half and rest their starters the second half. Steelers 31 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Marvin will be Custer, sitting on his horse on that hill, yelling bring 'em on.

Reply/Quote