Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-Steelers

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:03 PM)pally Wrote: I think we should rest our starters next week.  Let's give the 5th stringers a chance to lose the game.

I would go for it on virtually every fourth down.  I would start with an onside kick.  I would blitz on 1st and 10...in other words, play with balls and passion like they never have under Marv.  

I don't see any way they win this game unless Mixon goes crazy and has a Dillon-esque 300 yard performance, but I would love to send those assbags home with nothing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 15.5 pt underdogs lol

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 06:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would go for it on virtually every fourth down.  I would start with an onside kick.  I would blitz on 1st and 10...in other words, play with balls and passion like they never have under Marv.  

I don't see any way they win this game unless Mixon goes crazy and has a Dillon-esque 300 yard performance, but I would love to send those assbags home with nothing.  
Never fear.  The Ravens are gonna do that either way.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 06:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Bengals 15.5 pt underdogs lol

That's gotta be at least close to some kind of a record.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Make it Billings. Roger will probably issue a lifetime ban for such an affront to his favorite team.

Then have Burfict do it.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 10:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: Then have Burfict do it.

Burfict Sux.  Misses most games and not much help when he does play.  Bengals win more game when he is suspended over the years, than when he plays. That's a fact and you can look it up.  2015 Bengals started 8-0 without him.  2018 Bengals started 4-1 without him.  If Bengals keep this slug, he will miss many games in 2019 also, and the games he is out is when the team will win some games. Burfict needs to go more than anybody on this team including Marvin.  In modern NFL, Bengals need LB's that can pass cover, and that isn't Burfict. 

So in terms of let Burfict do it.  What he should do after final game is pack his gear and leave. That is what they should let Burfict do.  This should be the last game for many on these Bungles. It's time to blow it up and rebuild, starting with Burfict. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 07:08 PM)McC Wrote: That's gotta be at least close to some kind of a record.

I looked it up best I could, but there have been bigger point spreads (Jets were 18 point underdogs to the Colts in SB) and a couple others, so believe it or not, that's one dubious record the Bengals don't own.  There sure are plenty of others though.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 08:33 AM)kevin Wrote: Burfict Sux.  Misses most games and not much help when he does play.  Bengals win more game when he is suspended over the years, than when he plays. That's a fact and you can look it up.  2015 Bengals started 8-0 without him.  2018 Bengals started 4-1 without him.  If Bengals keep this slug, he will miss many games in 2019 also, and the games he is out is when the team will win some games. Burfict needs to go more than anybody on this team including Marvin.  In modern NFL, Bengals need LB's that can pass cover, and that isn't Burfict. 

So in terms of let Burfict do it.  What he should do after final game is pack his gear and leave. That is what they should let Burfict do.  This should be the last game for many on these Bungles. It's time to blow it up and rebuild, starting with Burfict. 

Exactly why he is the perfect guy for the job.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 06:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would go for it on virtually every fourth down.  I would start with an onside kick.  I would blitz on 1st and 10...in other words, play with balls and passion like they never have under Marv.  

Oh I'd so love it !

(12-24-2018, 07:07 PM)McC Wrote: Never fear.  The Ravens are gonna do that either way.

Let's hope and pray.

(12-26-2018, 11:17 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: I looked it up best I could, but there have been bigger point spreads (Jets were 18 point underdogs to the Colts in SB) and a couple others, so believe it or not, that's one dubious record the Bengals down own.  There sure are plenty of others though.

Yup,

If we give up more than 21 we'll own the record for points allowed. So pretty much assured

If we give up more than 2 points in 2nd qtr, I believe it is, we'll own record for most points allowed there. 
Reply/Quote
Lol

(12-24-2018, 02:39 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals are in for a real Thumping. Steelers need win to make Play-Offs. Even with win, Steelers may not make Play-Offs and THAT is what I want. Colts, Chargers, Titans, anybody but Steelers. Right Now many teams ahead of Steelers. So Steelers will clobber Bengals, but in the end it won't mean much.
Reply/Quote