Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-Steelers Bingo board
These 2 teams hate each other.
PacMan/ Burfict causing us to lose 2015 WC game
Steeler players good church going boys.
Reply/Quote
Already had the playoff loss meltdown, which would include Hill, Pacman, & Burfict. So that is covered.

It doesnt have to be just the announcers. but also something from the game itself. Like Dalton is sacked 3 or more times, which I'll add.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow..you're really slipping.  You left out those 'adorable' post TD cutesy pissburg celebrations for the cameras.. pushups, hide-n-seek around the goal post, and don't forget the all to real tears in the unlikely event that the Bengals win..
These of course are bonus squares because they never really happen..  Nervous

Not that I particularly like outlandish celebrations, but for some reason I'd be ok if VB were to sack Rottenbooger leaving him permanently laying prone on the field then VB takes out his pecker and pisses on him.. Yeah, he'd get suspended, ejected and probably banned from the game forever, but damn..it would be worth the price of admission.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
"Blue Collar" has GOT to be on the list. Oh and Gruden calling the Steelers "FOOTBALL players" is a given too.

"Let me tell you something, that PITTSBURGH STEELER football team is just full of BLUE COLLAR FOOTBALL players. They're just FOOTBALL players. They really get after that football in the national FOOTBALL league. Just look, JUST LOOK at all the BLACK AND GOLD hats rushing towards the football. Mike Tomlin is one heck of a FOOTBALL coach, one of the best I've ever seen...hehehe"

-Jon Gruden
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
On a good legal hard hit....

"Burfict has just GOT to be smarter than that."
Reply/Quote
More like a Ouija board!Twitch
Reply/Quote
Incomplete. 4th down for the Bengals.
Runs nowhere. 4th down for the Bengals.
Driskel in for the touchdown!
Unnecessary roughness, number 55. (for breathing on the Steelers at the line of scrimmage)
Dalton intercepted.
Dalton sacked. (FREE square)
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 04:15 PM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: "Blue Collar" has GOT to be on the list.  Oh and Gruden calling the Steelers "FOOTBALL players" is a given too.  

"Let me tell you something, that PITTSBURGH STEELER football team is just full of BLUE COLLAR FOOTBALL players.  They're just FOOTBALL players.  They really get after that football in the national FOOTBALL league.  Just look, JUST LOOK at all the BLACK AND GOLD hats rushing towards the football.  Mike Tomlin is one heck of a FOOTBALL coach, one of the best I've ever seen...hehehe"

-Jon Gruden

So basically Jon Gruden is Umkubas? Remember that guy?

"Quarterback Dalton of the National Football League's American Football Conference franchise Cincinnati Bengals"

Hilarious
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Ok got it done. I put all suggestions in a randomizer, then added the 21 suggestions to the board, which randomized on the card.

Link is here :
http://mfbc.us/m/dfz6v3

Can be used throughout the game on your pc/laptop and phone (if you want).

Since that one in the link can be changed or edited, this is the one being used here. 

[Image: s]

Reply/Quote
Marv with three claps of motivation
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 08:57 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Marv with three claps of motivation

Thats basically a free space lol

Reply/Quote