Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Steelers will come down to turnovers.
As bad as the Bengals have looked through three games both their offense and their defense rank ahead of the Steelers.

But the Steelers are 4th in the league in turnover margin (+4) while the Bengals are 28th (-4).
Reply/Quote
The 49ers gave the Steelers 5 turnovers. That just doesn't happen often, and it severely inflated Pittsburgh's numbers. Pitt also lost the game
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:17 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: The 49ers gave the Steelers 5 turnovers. That just doesn't happen often, and it severely inflated Pittsburgh's numbers. Pitt also lost the game

So, what you're saying is...lose the turnover margin battle, win the game. Quick! Someone get in a call to Brett Favre! We need to get him off the set of his latest Wrangler Jeans commercial and make an emergency spot start!

I'm kidding, obviously. I still find it hilarious the Steelers got 5 turnovers and found a way to lose.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 07:31 PM)Ravage Wrote: So, what you're saying is...lose the turnover margin battle, win the game. Quick! Someone get in a call to Brett Favre! We need to get him off the set of his latest Wrangler Jeans commercial and make an emergency spot start!

I'm kidding, obviously. I still find it hilarious the Steelers got 5 turnovers and found a way to lose.

I think Pittsburgh had 3 pts off 4 turnovers. Twice they got the ball and went 3-and-out. Ended with 10 pts off 5 turnovers.

49ers had 14 pts off 2 turnovers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would describe the bangles play so far as sloppy, undisciplined play. Tonight would be a good night to clean it up. Having few penalties with no turnovers and I expect they would have a good chance of winning this game. This needs to be their breakout game.
Reply/Quote