Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Super Bowl odds
200 to 1...placing my bet now!!! WHODEY!!!
Reply/Quote
To make it, or to win it?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 05:48 PM)Sled21 Wrote: To make it, or to win it?

Win it...  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-55-odds-big-bet-placed-on-colts-to-hoist-lombardi-buccaneers-make-leap-after-tom-brady-signing/?fbclid=IwAR151sQlvx3ineL-ISH_rw2i5FFAGh-Apj5dUj1A-5snKUrRgnxFNtSBLnM
Reply/Quote
So, a $10K bet would win $2M. Might be time to dig into that 401K.. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
What were the odds BEFORE the draft?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
So, what the bet if you bet against them winning?

Reply/Quote
I bet on the Bengals to win the AFC North every year. It doesnt happen often but the odds are always like 35 to 1 or 40 to 1 so I end up making a profit in the long run.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 07:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, what the bet if you bet against them winning?

Lay $200, win a buck.  You can get better rates on a 12 month CD, but not as safe... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Don't gamble folks. This is a Mike Brown owned team. Are there any questions?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Denver at 50-1 is an interesting bet (to win the Super Bowl).

I always bet the Bengals to win division, conference, and super bowl. Not a lot at all, but with the odds. Biggest payoff was Dalton's rookie season. Then I hedged my bet on the first round of the playoffs to a pretty large amount (since if they won the next three, the payoff would have been astronomical. I didn't have that much in the account (odds on the super bowl that year were 10,000 to 1. I am sure some folks at Vegas were pretty nervous when they made the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 07:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, a $10K bet would win $2M.  Might be time to dig into that 401K..   Ninja

Just give me that 10k and I'll make that bet for you......... Nervous
Reply/Quote
I'll give you the realistic odds. Zero chance of winning or making the Super Bowl this year. Kiss that bet goodbye.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 06:12 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I'll give you the realistic odds. Zero chance of winning or making the Super Bowl this year. Kiss that bet goodbye.

I'm sure some folks got really good odds on SF in the Super Bowl coming off a 2-14 season.  
Reply/Quote
$50 bet would be nice enough

Reply/Quote
Where are all you people betting? Feel free to PM a site if you don’t want to post it. Thanks in advance!!
Reply/Quote