Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Team Needs
(12-03-2017, 01:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: They say that you have to break a few eggs, in order to make an omelet.

Yeah, but you are supposed to throw out rotten food.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 04:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Yes it can... they can find a Rex Ryan, Joe Philbin, or a Chip Kelly to take a good team and run it right into the ground. There are more Rex Ryans than their are Andy Reid or Sean Payton.

So you're saying this team isn't being run right into the ground right now? Come on.... Different players for the past 10+years and yet the same result. There is a common denominator somewhere in there.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 06:34 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So you're saying this team isn't being run right into the ground right now? Come on.... Different players for the past 10+years and yet the same result. There is a common denominator somewhere in there.....

I think they are a couple of offensive linemen away from being a playoff team again.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I think they are a couple of offensive linemen away from being a playoff team again.

So, what do you think it would take to make them a Championship team?

We don't care about making the playoffs, we've been there, too many times..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:22 PM)Synric Wrote: I think they are a couple of offensive linemen away from being a playoff team again.

Yeah, we really need a good line. But we also need someone who knows how to use a good line.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, what do you think it would take to make them a Championship team?

A management and coaching staff that wants to win instead of just showing up each week just to pick up a paycheck?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, what do you think it would take to make them a Championship team?

We don't care about making the playoffs, we've been there, too many times..

Consistently getting to the playoffs lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:38 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, we really need a good line. But we also need someone who knows how to use a good line.

Bill Lazor hasn't looked awful with a struggling line. He hasn't looked great either but you know the offensive line....lol

Reply/Quote