Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Texans Predictions
Well, the playoffs are officially over for the Bengals. It was expected weeks ago. Now, can the Bengals become spoilers the last 2 weeks of the season. I think AJ Green returns for this game and is worried about playing Santa Claus for his new son. I'm thinking the Bengals play some backups and throw this game to Houston. Texans 27 Bengals 13
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
It would probably be better to ask... will you let this team ruin your holiday mood or will you watch something that brings you pleasure?

Will you watch the Bengals on Xmas eve?  What is your choice?

a) Yes. I'll chance it.
b) Nope.  Not gonna do it!
c) Who?
d) I'll throw darts at Marv and Mikey photos with my family.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A loss. Followed by more excuses from an immature team and gutless head coach.
Reply/Quote
A.J. Green gets 36 yards then retires.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
We'll go up 24-3 in the first half. Then come out in the second playing Marv's classic prevent offense and lose 30-24.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 32
Texans 14

You know they will look like world beaters now.
Reply/Quote
If they were smart, they'd lose both these remaining games on purpose for a better draft position...but since we have the coaching staff we do, we'll end up losing to the Texans and then somehow beating the Ravens and helping the stealers squeak into the playoffs after they lose to the Ravens next weekend.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Texans: 27
Bengals: 3
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
At least the predictions are not including a missed PAT. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 10:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: At least the predictions are not including a missed PAT. lol

[Image: 051b6a413e17c16249611aa733516422f718fd-wm.jpg?v=3]

Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
24-13 Texans after Bengals blow a halftime lead
Reply/Quote
Houston Savages - 45
Bungles - 13

Guenther lets Tom Savage look like a GAWD!!!!
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Texans 35

Bungholes 9 (since someone jinxed the XP earlier)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'll be surprised if we win it.

Reply/Quote
We can't beat rookie QB's, especially if they play for the Texans! Houston 31, Bengals 21; the 21 all coming in the first half.
Reply/Quote
I predict Bengals fans will be upset.

If we win the "better draft pick" crowd will be mad.
If we lose the rest of the fanbase who haven't fallen into complete apathy will be mad at the underachievements of this team.

As much as I can make myself care anymore, it will be a loss. This team couldn't muster the willpower to play when it mattered. Why in Gods name would they bother to play for nothing? I think they've proven quite completely over the course of the season that they have no pride and don't give much of a damn.

If you ask Adam Jones, its probably the fans fault. Lord knows the team and coaches aren't accountable for anything so the blame must lie elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
It's 'big stage/primetime'. History says no way they win 2 PT games in a season. I agree.
Reply/Quote
It's the Texans (who typically own us) and an untested young QB (who typically own us).

At least Dalton's nemesis JJ Swatt isn't playing.

Texans 27
Bengals 17

Halftime score:

Texans 10
Bengals 14
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals- 24
Texans- 17

Bengals will come out to play when it doesn't matter and quite frankly shouldn't win and position themselves for a better draft pick. But no they will win an absolute meaningless game.
Reply/Quote
24-16 Houston. Andy is sacked three times. Could be worse as he chucks three more balls into the stands.
Reply/Quote