Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Texans Predictions
20-17 Tex
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's the Texans (who typically own us) and an untested young QB (who typically own us).

At least Dalton's nemesis JJ Swatt isn't playing.

Texans 27
Bengals 17

Halftime score:

Texans 10
Bengals 14

Looks like Tez may miss the game as well.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 05:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Looks like Tez may miss the game as well.

Well that pretty much guarantees an uninspired defense.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Only steers and q***** come from Texas, and Tom Savage don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Texans 31
Bengals 20

20-10 Bengals at the half, as someone else suggested.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 12:10 PM)R3stangs Wrote: I predict Bengals fans will be upset.

If we win the "better draft pick" crowd will be mad.
If we lose the rest of the fanbase who haven't fallen into complete apathy will be mad at the underachievements of this team.

As much as I can make myself care anymore, it will be a loss. This team couldn't muster the willpower to play when it mattered. Why in Gods name would they bother to play for nothing? I think they've proven quite completely over the course of the season that they have no pride and don't give much of a damn.

If you ask Adam Jones, its probably the fans fault. Lord knows the team and coaches aren't accountable for anything so the blame must lie elsewhere.
THIS.
Reply/Quote
Low scoring affair with the Bengals being spoilers....

17-14 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 05:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Looks like Tez may miss the game as well.

Eh, nevermind. Changing my prediction to 27-21 Texans.

Burfict is the player that inspires this Defense, if he ain't in i doubt we win with this coaching staff.

We will probably have a big lead at halftime similar to last game and the Texans will adjust while we take our foot off the pedal.

Oh well, earlier pick and i will still enjoy the game. Doesn't matter the outcome to me anymore.
Reply/Quote
Week 3 Trevor Siemian will be similar to week 16 Tom Savage. Bengals 24 Texans 30

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
Changing my pick to Bengals 23 Texans 13. Just because the Bengals always win trap games. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think the bengals can win this. I'd love to see Houston miss the play-offs and see the titans slip past them. No love for titans I just don't like Houston.
Reply/Quote
If memory serves ML is 9-22 in prime time games. Only 3 of those wins were against teams with a winning record. The Texans have basically owned us in recent years. Uninspired Bengals team with nothing to play for. Texans still in the playoff hunt.

It won't be a blow out but they'll beat us fairly easily.

Texans 24

Bengals 16

Here's to hoping AJ stays healthy and gets his 36 yards or whatever.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 03:22 PM)motoarch Wrote: I think the bengals can win this.  I'd love to see Houston miss the play-offs and see the titans slip past them.  No love for titans I just don't like Houston.

I doubt we beat the Texans with Burfict out but i would love to play spoiler and help to knock the Texans out of the Playoffs.

They have done enough to us in the past. Revenge be on our minds. Ninja

BTW, i actually like the Titans a bit, especially their OC Robisky and would of loved him here as our HC.

Sounds like that isn't going to happen though. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Nah..they'll pull out the ol center sneak play and Bodine wins the game for us and they give him a lifelong contract and be the highest paid center of all time. 
Is that play even in the rule book? Has anyone else ever heard of the play outside of backyard football? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals win 23-17 and start hurting their draft position

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Texans: 63

Bengals: 0
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 05:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I doubt we beat the Texans with Burfict out but i would love to play spoiler and help to knock the Texans out of the Playoffs.

They have done enough to us in the past. Revenge be on our minds. Ninja

BTW, i actually like the Titans a bit, especially their OC Robisky and would of loved him here as our HC.

Sounds like that isn't going to happen though. Whatever

If not, maybe we could get their DC as our HC  Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote