Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Thankful Thread
There's not a whole lot to be thankful for this year when it comes to the Bengals but I'll try. Few things I'm thankful for are:

1. Cincinnati still has a team - I know some people say sell the team, etc but really it would suck if the city didn't have something to root for even if it's been mostly misery for a long time

2. New Head Coach - I'm thankful it's not another year in purgatory with Marvin Lewis, when Zac is able to get his own guys drafted and hopefully some other coaching changes we can see if he can turn this around or not, I'm giving him at least through 3/4 of next season before I judge.

3. My Bengals friends/family - We're in this together and we don't always agree but I get to tailgate, talk, and spend time with some of my best friends and we all come together because of the team.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful for this board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am thankful that I am smarter than everyone else.

It is a true blessing.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 01:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am thankful that I am smarter than everyone nobody else.

It is a true blessing.

Fixed that one for ya there Freddy boy.. Don't take it personally.

I'm thankful I've never had to sit in a freezing cold stadium to watch this team do anything much less lose.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 01:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am thankful that I am smarter than everyone else.

It is a true blessing.

Must be tedious dealing with our dumb asses though...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I will echo I am thankful for this Board and will add...

A lot of these players like AJ Green, Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap and many others have done for us over the years.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 01:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am thankful that I am smarter than everyone else.

It is a true blessing.

I have to imagine that you suck in person. Just by judging u on the forums.

But I’m thankful for the opportunity to draft chase young.
Reply/Quote
I'm thankful to have a place to go where there are other people who understand the inner turmoil of being a fan of this franchise.
Reply/Quote
Isn't easy is it ?
Reply/Quote
I am so thankful that this wasn't the year that the NFL expanded the length of the season.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 09:47 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I am so thankful that this wasn't the year that the NFL expanded the length of the season.

Yes... Thankful that it's almost over.

Can't wait for those off-season uniform threads!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 01:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Fixed that one for ya there Freddy boy.. Don't take it personally.

I'm thankful I've never had to sit in a freezing cold stadium to watch this team do anything much less lose.
I have sat in both Riverfront/Cinergy and PBS freezing my butt off watching this team lose. Cry
But I'm Thankful for this board and the people that run it and post on it. Who Dey! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 09:47 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I am so thankful that this wasn't the year that the NFL expanded the length of the season.

we could have been the first ever @ 0-17
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2019, 09:49 PM)jason Wrote: Yes... Thankful that it's almost over.

Can't wait for those off-season uniform threads!!!

Hell is there even a reason to wait?
Reply/Quote

It is a true blessing.

It is human nature for most people to think they are the smartest person in the room.

I have found that I pull it off best when I am in Solitary Confinement.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hell is there even a reason to wait?

Fire em up!!!

This year I think we should change our team colors.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:25 PM)depthchart Wrote: It is human nature for most people to think they are the smartest person in the room.

I have found that I pull it off best when I am in Solitary Confinement.  Tongue

If you're the smartest person in the room; you're in the wrong room.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:42 PM)jason Wrote: Fire em up!!!

Orange and White... The Tabby cats.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:42 PM)jason Wrote: Fire em up!!!

It's not the colors, its the mascot.  Feline mascots are just doomed.  jaguars, lions, bengals, panthers, pumas (if there was a puma team) what else is out there??.. just doomed!!

Gotta go with something unique... even a sloth would probably get us a super bowl ironically. Who doesn't like a sloth?

Y'all in?

:andy:
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we could have been the first ever @ 0-17

That is exactly what I was thinking.
Reply/Quote