Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I mostly liked what I saw from our boys today. Just fell a bit short
Reply/Quote
Alright then. Maybe the beat down causes some changes? Maybe they just can’t overcome Joes injury on top of the poor defensive play. We shall see next week I guess. WHO DEY either way!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Robbins booted the ball 10+ yards longer than previous games.
Reply/Quote
A fan...but not one of what I saw today. There just comes a point. Yikes.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Robbins booted the ball 10+ yards longer than previous games.

Bad day when you’re highlighted what the punter did. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:15 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I mostly liked what I saw from our boys today.  Just fell a bit short

[Image: will-ferrell-i-dont-believe-you.gif]

Reply/Quote
Where to start? LOL.

May as well start nowhere. Only the punter came out of that with anything positive to be said. Just shameful from top to bottom. Not our week.

Zac Taylor needs to be asked why the franchise QB is out there at the end taking sacks. Maybe there's an answer, but I'd sure love to hear it. Otherwise it seems beyond ridiculous that we're ignoring virtually the first rule of how to run a team.

We have to look at sitting Burrow. We're 4 games in and he clearly is too limited to run a competent NFL offence. Browning may yet still be worse, but at least we wouldn't be risking the health of the QB we'll be hoping to rebound with next year. Been saying this for weeks and yet we are no further forward than we'd be had we played Browning this entire time (well, maybe it'd be 0-4, but we're about as bad as a 1-3 team can look). Sit Burrow because we look a joke with him out there.
Reply/Quote
Start Browning before Joe gets a much more serious injury. Get a top ten pick. Trade Tee if you can get a first for him. See what Battle can do. No Super Bowl this year. Prepare for next.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:20 PM)125250 Wrote: Bad day when you’re highlighted what the punter did. 

He's looked really bad in previous games. Normally, I'd not point it out but today he showed he can kick it more than 40 yards if needed.
Reply/Quote
That was the worst game in the Burrow era.

He needs to go on the IR. He's not healthy and going out there is only risking more severe injury.

Season is over.
Reply/Quote
We have no chance of winning any games with Joe Burrow having a gimpy leg. He can't plant, he can't get any zip on the ball, he can't go under center and backpedal, we have no ability to get any opposing D off-balance. We have like 10 plays we can run.

They've got to sit JB down until after the bye, at a minimum.  All the guys complaining at my sit joe down thread saying we have no chance to win without him, ummmmmmmmm.

We have less than no chance to win with him playing at half speed. I know we won at LA. That was an anomaly. As long as he's playing this far off, we can't win anyways.

Sit Joe Burrow down (thebengalsboard.com)
Reply/Quote
This isn’t an NFL caliber offense and no way I’m disrespecting Lou by judging a D that has to win games with 3 points
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Trade Tee if you can get a first for him. 

Be lucky to get a second round pick from a "Super Bowl contender who just lost their receiver" type of situation.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Robbins booted the ball 10+ yards longer than previous games.

Trajectory 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:15 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I mostly liked what I saw from our boys today. Just fell a bit short

The ****?

You rewatch the Rams
Game
On accident ?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
All we really wanted to see today was improvement from Brad Robbins, and we got it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I’ve waited, I’ve not said anything, the Oline still isn’t working we’ve addressed it for 2 seasons now. Time to take a look at the Oline coach. I love a good offense, but our defense just isn’t mean, I really miss vonn bell, he had a nasty streak in him I think we are now missing.
Reply/Quote
Things smell like 1-16. This team is really bad in all three aspects of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2023, 05:21 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Where to start? LOL.

May as well start nowhere. Only the punter came out of that with anything positive to be said. Just shameful from top to bottom. Not our week.

Zac Taylor needs to be asked why the franchise QB is out there at the end taking sacks. Maybe there's an answer, but I'd sure love to hear it. Otherwise it seems beyond ridiculous that we're ignoring virtually the first rule of how to run a team.

We have to look at sitting Burrow. We're 4 games in and he clearly is too limited to run a competent NFL offence. Browning may yet still be worse, but at least we wouldn't be risking the health of the QB we'll be hoping to rebound with next year. Been saying this for weeks and yet we are no further forward than we'd be had we played Browning this entire time (well, maybe it'd be 0-4, but we're about as bad as a 1-3 team can look). Sit Burrow because we look a joke with him out there.

That was stupid, beyond any excuse.
Reply/Quote