Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Titans predictions
(11-08-2017, 04:44 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I am pulling for my fantasy WR Rishard Matthews to do his best Marcus Lee imitation

Me too.  He's usually my #3 but byes are forcing my hand a bit this week. You now, I bet these guys would love to hear you and me discuss our FFL teams all night, but...

Jacksonville throttled us, and Tennessee throttled Jacksonville.  Hmmm....have to believe that is not good.  As Lap might say, "It's coffin nails for our playoff hopes. BAM! BAM! BAM!"

Bengals 13
Everybody Hates the Houston Oilers 30
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't think they're as solid across the board as Jax who we lost to but this Lazor offense has really tanked since week 5 ....kinda hard to back them to get enough points to defend.

Back in the playoff Green/Dalton days this was the sort of game we hoovered up against a middling team...but maybe not this year

21-16 Titans
Reply/Quote
Bengals rebound this week and have a good game. AJ Green leads the way. Bengals 27 Titans 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Titans 23

Bengals 10.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"My prediction is pain!".... Clubber Lang in Rocky III
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:29 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I'm going 37 - 10 Titans the real question will be who should you start in fantasy football Demarco Murray or Derrick Henry.

I am not looking forward to Henry dragging would be tacklers down the field.  If it took three or four to bring down Gore and six or seven to bring down Ivory, how many will it take for Henry?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 09:13 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals rebound this week and have a good game. AJ Green leads the way. Bengals 27 Titans 17

Yes, but how will AJ lead the way?

[Image: s7BGelj.gif]

or

[Image: giphy.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Currently the worst offense in the league (YPG) and only one game with more than one touchdown...

Bengals 13
Titans 23
Reply/Quote
I predict the guy in the 3rd row with the tattered Vince Young jersey will catch more balls from Andy than AJ.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Game will be over by early 3rd quarter. Bengal fans don''t drink too much at halftime, so you can leave early.
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 27
Titans: 17
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:46 PM)bengals67 Wrote: PS- Bengals will lose by at least 17 points.

24-7 Titans.

Oh- and if healthy, Hill will start the first series for each half and we will have two three and outs.
Mixon & Gio have both had their share of 3 & outs this year too....
so far this year I have no complaints about any of our RB's....including Hill
the Oline is the problem......not any of them...
Reply/Quote
W/ this O-line....
Titans 24
Bengals 10
Reply/Quote
My prediction Marvin will say we didn't win today we have to play better we didn't flip the field, we didn't do a good job on offense on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
Of course, everyone wants to focus on how the offense sucks, but this game all depends on which one of our defenses shows up. If the defense from the first few games shows up, we have a slugger's chance to win this one. If the defense from the last few games shows up, we lose by 14.
Reply/Quote