Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Interview Lou Anarumo Thursday
Lou is Giants DB coach. Has D Coordinator experience with Dolphins. News says he has moved to top of list and Bengals to meet with him Thursday 21st.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This is shaping up to be one of the worst "on paper" staff's we may have ever had lol. However, we have looked good "on paper" in many areas too many times and it didnt pan out for anything. I'm ready to see how this all pans out for Zac. I hope he's the next great coach.
Reply/Quote
Surely you jest.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 06:41 AM)kevin Wrote: Lou is Giants DB coach.  Has D Coordinator experience with Dolphins.  News says he has moved to top of list and Bengals to meet with him Thursday 21st.

so theres still time for him to be blocked or refuse....

I kid I kid....
Reply/Quote
Wonder why we had to wait til Thursday. They really don't sense any urgency. Maybe he has to pay for his flight and Thursday was the cheapest prices he could find.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 11:07 AM)jj22 Wrote: Wonder why we had to wait til Thursday. They really don't sense any urgency. Maybe he has to pay for his flight and Thursday was the cheapest prices he could find.

I have to wonder how much a flight could really cost when a pseudo-billionaire can write it off as a business expense.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 11:07 AM)jj22 Wrote: Wonder why we had to wait til Thursday. They really don't sense any urgency. Maybe he has to pay for his flight and Thursday was the cheapest prices he could find.

might have had plans the previous day or something. or had to wait for permission if hes under contract.
Reply/Quote

maybe he had a dentist appointment

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Haha. They couldn't get reservations at Wendy's on a Wednesday.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: maybe he had a dentist appointment

He had to get a new suit.  His kid had a piano recital.  Had to take his wife to the eye doctor cuz she couldn't drive after they put drops in her eyes. Could be anything, really.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:37 PM)McC Wrote: He had to get a new suit.  His kid had a piano recital.  Had to take his wife to the eye doctor cuz she couldn't drive after they put drops in her eyes. Could be anything, really.  

He is busy with the "Good Riddance!" party the Giants are throwing him today?
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He is busy with the "Good Riddance!" party the Giants are throwing him today?

Tongue in cheek, I know, but if that were the case, would he even be working there?  Tongue in cheek/satire/parody works best if it includes at least an element of reality.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:48 PM)McC Wrote: Tongue in cheek, I know, but if that were the case, would he even be working there?  Tongue in cheek/satire/parody works best if it includes at least an element of reality.

Ida know....maybe he's the Paul Alexander to the Giant's owner's Mike Brown?
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know....maybe he's the Paul Alexander to the Giant's owner's Mike Brown?

Has he worked there over twenty years?  Is Fred his personal PR man?

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:53 PM)McC Wrote: Has he worked there over twenty years?  Is Fred his personal PR man?

We can only hope!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 01:53 PM)McC Wrote: Has he worked there over twenty years?  Is Fred his personal PR man?

Oh crap that funny!!!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

I don't know about that, but if we do hire Capt Lou, looks like you might serve as his

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 02:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I don't know about that, but if we do hire Capt Lou, looks like you might serve as his

I don't know jack shit about the guy,  which is why I haven't predicted jack shit.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 02:22 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know jack shit about the guy,  which is why I haven't predicted jack shit.

:andy:

Reply/Quote
His US Merchant Marine Defensive Coordinator experience will translate well to the NFL. They are a fine D3 program!
Reply/Quote