Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet
Reply/Quote
Why would they keep this going. They are getting hammered for this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Why do people not understand that it's not suppose to be a podium? It's for the media to put their recorders on because they dont want them near the players or coaches for covid reasons. They usually don't even have a podium, just the microphone.. This is beyond stupid...
Reply/Quote
I don't get it....so here is some real comedy.

[Image: bZ2QIls.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 04:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: Why would they keep this going. They are getting hammered for this.

The only people hammering them are people too stupid to realize it's purpose. It's not like that's their actual media room.
Reply/Quote
Are the other teams using this then?

Reply/Quote
I think some people just don't use their brains.. It's being used for covid reasons. They're taking extra precaution against the spread. The Bengals Twitter is just embracing the stupidity and probably laughing at people like Joe Thomas. Nothing to do with being cheap. Kill the fake narrative already.
Reply/Quote
Love it. Leaning into the ridiculousness that make people like Joe Thomas look dumb.
Reply/Quote
Can we see some pics of other teams using this so we can appreciate the lameness of the critics? If not I fear folks are just coming to the defense of our team which is understandable.

Reply/Quote
I heard the cart rolled a 23.5 40 time.. Not bad , not bad at all cart. May have just scored itself another contract...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 06:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: Can we see some pics of other teams using this so we can appreciate the lameness of the critics? If not I fear folks are just coming to the defense of our team which is understandable.

right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit

+ a gazillion.... My thoughts exactly.... 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 05:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't get it....so here is some real comedy.

[Image: bZ2QIls.gif]
Ha!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Good to see Dusty made the 53.  Congrats!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit

Still better money spent than Trae Waynes.  Let's do it!! Who Dey
Reply/Quote

who gives a shit

Right. Because there is zero middle ground between a cheap dirty (note it looks cleaner now) cart and a hundred thousand dollar table. Can't just have a common sense decent table. That would clearly be too much to ask from a franchise worth nearly $2.3b.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Just throw a Bengals/NFL logo table cloth or blanket over top and nobody would even know that it is a cart.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Can it block?
Reply/Quote
I love our social media since Elizabeth Blackburn took over. And I don’t usually even go in for all that stuff.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:47 PM)Destro Wrote: Can it block?

You bet!   Bobby Cart can block his ass off.
Reply/Quote