Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet
(10-13-2021, 09:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Right. Because there is zero middle ground between a cheap dirty (note it looks cleaner now) cart and a hundred thousand dollar table. Can't just have a common sense decent table. That would clearly be too much to ask from a franchise worth nearly $2.3b.

Why is this necessary? Why is this important? Why care?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 10:05 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Why is this necessary? Why is this important? Why care?

We spent all offseason talking about changing the culture. New Dey and all of that. That doesn't mean just on the field, it needs to account for everything this organization does both on the field and off. Do you want to portray the image of a well run winning organization worth billions, or do you want to portray the image of a cheap family run mom and pop shop? 

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I love Elizabeth Blackburn. She just burned Thomas without saying a word. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 09:47 PM)Destro Wrote: Can it block?

It has better hands than Dan Coates, and likely Drew Sample.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
This thread has to be an archived classic, right? People are legit giving hot takes and having heated discussion over an A/V cart that is property of the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"Bengals and the cart can not come to an agreement as contract negotiations stall"
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 08:51 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: It has better hands than Dan Coates, and likely Drew Sample.

I’m sure it moves better than Drew Sample, that’s for sure.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:09 AM)GodFather Wrote: "Bengals and the cart can not come to an agreement as contract negotiations stall"

“It’s an aging AV Cart and we don’t value it at that price”

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “It’s an aging AV Cart and we don’t value it at that price”

One of Marvin's carts....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:09 AM)GodFather Wrote: "Bengals and the cart can not come to an agreement as contract negotiations stall"

Feeling unappreciated, UFA Cart signs with the Rams and displays leadership and performs high-level carting for another six years.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 10:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We spent all offseason talking about changing the culture. New Dey and all of that. That doesn't mean just on the field, it needs to account for everything this organization does both on the field and off. Do you want to portray the image of a well run winning organization worth billions, or do you want to portray the image of a cheap family run mom and pop shop? 

So who cares if we're winning games as long as our image is that of a well run organization, am I right? 

Got news for you, TLL, we ain't shaking the cheap family run mom and pop shop image even if we win the Super Bowl. As long as Mike Brown is owner of the team and his children don't change the structure of the front office, we will ALWAYS have that image. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
RELEASE THE CART!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2021, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit

Or maybe just a podium with the Bengals logo on it like the rest of the league. But I understand the defense acting like the Bengals are the only team that doesn't allow reporters close and thus needs this for their cell phones. Hint. They aren't. 

But they continue to be mocked across social media, and you guys don't realize they aren't laughing with the Bengals, they are laughing at the Bengals while fans on this board pile on (unknowingly I guess).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 10:51 AM)jj22 Wrote: But they continue to be mocked across social media, and you guys don't realize they aren't laughing with the Bengals, they are laughing at the Bengals while fans on this board pile on (unknowingly I guess).

Yeah, I'm not worried about that. At all. Whatsoever. Remotely.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 11:50 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Yeah, I'm not worried about that. At all. Whatsoever. Remotely.

But, yo udon't understand! People are MAKING FUN of the Bengals!! This is the worst thing EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, yo udon't understand! People are MAKING FUN of the Bengals!! This is the worst thing EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Mellow

It isn't the worst thing ever, people love mocking the Bengals. The worst thing ever is folk on this board not realizing it and joining in. Unless they are trying to mock the Bengals too which is possible, but something tells me folks in this thread don't realize the Bengals are being mocked. Hence, the "they are laughing AT you and not with you". A mistake you hate to see people make when they self own themselves.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:05 PM)jj22 Wrote: It isn't the worst thing ever, people love mocking the Bengals. The worst thing ever is folk on this board not realizing it and joining in. Unless they are trying to mock the Bengals too which is possible, but something tells me folks in this thread don't realize the Bengals are being mocked. Hence, the "they are laughing AT you and not with you". A mistake you hate to see people make when they self own themselves.

OR maybe people are mocking the people mocking the Bengals because it's a stupid thing to try to shit on the Bengals with. 

I mean, I get it, you hate the Bengals and think they deserve nothing but mockery even when they have a winning record after 5 games and while the Bengals aren't infallible and deserving of some criticism, things like using a cart for reporters to use is not one of them. But, this is a free country and you want to shit on the Bengals, go ahead. Just stop wondering why some of us fans don't do it all the time like some of you do.
Reply/Quote

(10-14-2021, 09:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: “It’s an aging AV Cart and we don’t value it at that price”

(10-14-2021, 10:03 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Feeling unappreciated, UFA Cart signs with the Rams and displays leadership and performs high-level carting for another six years.

Within a decade this little unknown cart has become the GOAT. Bengals regret not giving the cart the money it deserved back in 2021. Mike Brown was quoted as saying, “This one hurts more than the Bill Walsh fiasco”
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But, yo udon't understand! People are MAKING FUN of the Bengals!! This is the worst thing EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Mellow

Some people just have sad lives and making fun of the Bengals and this top of the line cart will make them feel better. Now excuse me, I have to make cupcakes for the players on Sundays game. I’m soooooooo excited they will have Ford cars on top being chased by a Tiger!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:16 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I mean, I get it, you hate the Bengals and think they deserve nothing but mockery

I quit reading. This is a lame personal attack. No one who spends as much time on this board as many of us do "hate the Bengals". A lame and disappointing attack thrown around at people who don't agree with you.

Let's set the record straight for those who like to attack posters like this.

We are all crazy (probably obsessed) with the Bengals regardless of opinions. We wouldn't be on a message board so much if we weren't. So it's time to quit acting like those with differing opinions "hate the Bengals".

Reply/Quote