Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet
This is gold. Find the cart. Hint- you may have to zoom in.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Is that official? Who made it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:47 PM)Earendil Wrote: Is that official? Who made it?

Idk how to link tweets successfully, but it was tweeted out by the Official Bengals Twitter.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: I quit reading. 

Of course you did, can't handle when people disagree with you or actually like the Bengals. ThumbsUp

(10-14-2021, 12:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is a lame personal attack. 

No, it's not. I think it was poignant and spot on. I mean, dude, you supposedly didn't read my post and then proceeded to cry in a post that was longer than the post you claim is a "lame personal attack".

(10-14-2021, 12:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: A lame and disappointing attack thrown around at people who don't agree with you.

So it's time to quit acting like those with differing opinions "hate the Bengals".

I'll cut you some slack since you quit reading midway through my first sentence, but I didn't "attack" you because you disagreed with me. I pointed out the stupidity in crying about those who don't care about the cart or those "attacking" the Bengals because of said cart.

It's just there a couple of you who get all upset whenever someone either says something nice about the Bengals or when Bengals fans aren't upset because people are "laughing" at the Bengals because of a stupid cart.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 10:22 AM)PhilHos Wrote: So who cares if we're winning games as long as our image is that of a well run organization, am I right? 

Got news for you, TLL, we ain't shaking the cheap family run mom and pop shop image even if we win the Super Bowl. As long as Mike Brown is owner of the team and his children don't change the structure of the front office, we will ALWAYS have that image. 

You are wrong.

I got news for you Phil. You can care about winning games AND looking like a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization. Simultaneously. It is not an either-or situation and it is disingenuous to portray it as such.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You are wrong.

I got news for you Phil. You can care about winning games AND looking like a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization. Simultaneously. It is not an either-or situation and it is disingenuous to portray it as such.

But, who cares?

What difference does it make? If you are worried about, "appearances," then you've already lost at life. EDIT* Wasn't talking about you, TLL; just in general.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You are wrong.

We all do realize the Bengals have pretty much the same press conference rooms as everyone else right. We realize this is simply due to COVID and the cart is to hold recorders and phones? Literally nothing else sits on them. There is 0 point in having some podium someone has to move in and out of the tunnel.
Reply/Quote
Nobody is "lost at life" yall so lame, and can't handle no differing opinions. Luckily it's the same couple poster, and not a reflection on this board.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 01:01 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: We all do realize the Bengals have pretty much the same press conference rooms as everyone else right. We realize this is simply due to COVID and the cart is to hold recorders and phones? Literally nothing else sits on them. There is 0 point in having some podium someone has to move in and out of the tunnel.

How do other teams do this? I keep asking and it's "curious" no one responds. I guess Bengals are the only ones who have covid restrictions. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 01:07 PM)jj22 Wrote: How do other teams do this? I keep asking and it's "curious" no one responds. I guess Bengals are the only ones who have covid restrictions. 

Because no one cares enough how other teams do it to research this. I follow Bengals beat reporters, who started the conversation as a joke. I don’t follow other teams beat reporters.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 01:00 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: But, who cares?

What difference does it make? If you are worried about, "appearances," then you've already lost at life.

Seriously? That is the stupidest thing I have heard.

So you don't put on nicer clothes for a funeral, job interview, or date? You don't clean your house before you're having guests over? You let your lawn just go to absolute shit and look like a jungle? If you owned a restaurant why not just write your menu on some cardboard boxes and have some milk crate chairs while you sit around in underwear, a bathrobe, and a neckbeard.

THAT sounds to me like you've lost at life. 

Appearance has a lot of connection to mentality. Mentality has a lot of connection to success. People talk all the time on here about Burrow's swagger/confidence and how much of a plus it is and how much it spreads. What did he do when he got drafted? He got new teeth. He got expensive new suits. Has Joe Burrow already lost at life?

Reply/Quote
We had thousands of carts just like that one in Air Force aircraft maintenance, and I guarantee that organization has a lot more money to work with than the Cincinnati Bengals have. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 12:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I got news for you Phil. You can care about winning games AND looking like a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization. Simultaneously. It is not an either-or situation and it is disingenuous to portray it as such.

You're right, you can care about both. But, you do know that LOOKING like a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization doesn't mean you ARE a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization, right? And like I said before, no matter what we do, including winning the Super Bowl, we're never going to shake the image we're a cheap and/or poorly run organization until Mike Brown is no longer the owner.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 01:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You're right, you can care about both. But, you do know that LOOKING like a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization doesn't mean you ARE a well run professional multi-billion dollar organization, right? And like I said before, no matter what we do, including winning the Super Bowl, we're never going to shake the image we're a cheap and/or poorly run organization until Mike Brown is no longer the owner.

Sure. Gotta make the first step somewhere and sometime, though. Until you start treating yourself like a professional, nobody else will. I think "just wait until Mike Brown is gone" is too late. We've probably got another 10 years of Mike Brown as the owner out of sheer stubborness. Change what you can while you can so that you've laid the groundwork and aren't starting from step 1. (Obviously this isn't about that cart, but the franchise as a whole.) 

They're never going to shake the image of a cheap and/or poorly run organization with Mike Brown or without Mike Brown if they don't make the effort.

Reply/Quote
I nominate the cart to sit in the Throne as the next King of the Jungle.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 01:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure. Gotta make the first step somewhere and sometime, though. Until you start treating yourself like a professional, nobody else will. I think "just wait until Mike Brown is gone" is too late. We've probably got another 10 years of Mike Brown as the owner out of sheer stubborness. Change what you can while you can so that you've laid the groundwork and aren't starting from step 1. (Obviously this isn't about that cart, but the franchise as a whole.) 

They're never going to shake the image of a cheap and/or poorly run organization with Mike Brown or without Mike Brown if they don't make the effort.

Meh, I just don't think it matters. Clearly, Mike Brown's never cared and it's not going to change just because WE want it to.

I'd rather focus my attention and energies on things that matter to Bengals wins/losses, but that's just me. Just don't get upset at those of us who don't give a damn (not saying that YOU do, but clearly others do).
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 02:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I nominate the cart to sit in the Throne as the next King of the Jungle.

Clearly it deserves a spot on the brand new Ring of Honor
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 02:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: All I know is, when the Bengals return home to face the Shitstains November 7, CART damn well better be the Ruler of the Jungle!!!

Dude, the team just needs to go all in on the cart. Start having it lead the players out onto the field during game intros. I'd die laughing if that happened.
Reply/Quote
I HAMMER Mike Brown and the Bengals management constantly, and even I think this is fine. Fake news, move on
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2021, 09:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure it moves better than Drew Sample, that’s for sure.

I have never once seen the cart trip without being hit first.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote