Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---Bengals UDFA Tracker---
(05-08-2018, 07:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Get him in here

(05-08-2018, 07:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Ha ha, made me laugh again Harley.

Adonis Jennings looks to have it all when watching him, nice size, good speed, definately a deep threat and the
thing that stood out to me the most in that vid was the way he adjusted to the ball in the air. Very surprised he
went undrafted.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 12:53 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm guessing Taylor will be a PS player for us.

Don't go bursting my Briscoe bubble Dude Mad  

I already have him penciled in as starting right guard.  Guy has some power, long arms and pretty nifty feet.

Save the phenomena!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2018, 12:55 AM)Shady Wrote: Adonis Jennings might be the second best WR in our locker room. No joke. How did this kid go undrafted? film

Did not see this guy on the list of UDFAs posted today.

Did he sign with someone else???
Reply/Quote
Looks like he didn't make the cut.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Flowers-Worley-lead-CFA-list/ff41e8e0-f609-472f-a466-e7a2db2ee532

Also not mentioned.
RB- Zach Green Arizona
C- Mason Hampton Boise St

Maybe they are with the tryout players.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 12:40 PM)3wt Wrote: Did not see this guy on the list of UDFAs posted today.

Did he sign with someone else???

I don't know. I was surprised to learn that he didn't make it. No idea why he didn't. Had they done any drills? Did he do/say anything wrong? Wish we knew the scoop.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 01:56 PM)Shady Wrote: I don't know. I was surprised to learn that he didn't make it. No idea why he didn't. Had they done any drills? Did he do/say anything wrong? Wish we knew the scoop.

Got me all excited and...
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 03:06 PM)3wt Wrote: Got me all excited and...

Same here, looks like Jennings has it all, has to be some reason so many teams passed on him though.
Reply/Quote
Maybe they opted against signing him when they claimed the guy from Seattle.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 01:56 PM)Shady Wrote: I don't know. I was surprised to learn that he didn't make it. No idea why he didn't. Had they done any drills? Did he do/say anything wrong? Wish we knew the scoop.

IF we both are looking at bengals.com, they only list like 5 guys that I saw....
Reply/Quote
Quinton Flowers has moved full time to RB. Watch his highlights in college and you'll see why. Incredible vision. Sure he'll see reps in the return game as well. Dark horse to make the 53 as the 4th RB.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 03:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: IF we both are looking at bengals.com, they only list like 5 guys that I saw....

I saw like 10 Wedge? No Jennings though damn it.

Just happy we got Rolland Jones and Chris Worley.

Rolland Jones was only half a sack away from tying Suggs college record.

Worley is crazy smart and a better athlete than Jerome Baker his teammate that went in the 3rd.

Quinton Flowers is intriguing of course just don't know where he fits.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 04:36 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Quinton Flowers has moved full time to RB.   Watch his highlights in college and you'll see why.   Incredible vision.   Sure he'll see reps in the return game as well.   Dark horse to make the 53 as the 4th RB.

Saw that Jhowdy. Flowers will have to make it by ST's which is always possible with a guy like that.

Crazy talent and you just cannot teach great vision on returns.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2018, 04:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I saw like 10 Wedge? No Jennings though damn it.

Just happy we got Rolland Jones and Chris Worley.

Rolland Jones was only half a sack away from tying Suggs college record.

Worley is crazy smart and a better athlete than Jerome Baker his teammate that went in the 3rd.

Quinton Flowers is intriguing of course just don't know where he fits.

Don't get old Nate... You're right, I have no clue what I was thinking....
Reply/Quote