Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals UDFAs Official Thread
benito jones to dolphins according to walterfootball
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:21 PM)Synric Wrote: No.

This one is official.

Yeah, sure it is..   Rolleyes

Meanwhile, it get's tedious to sift through everyone's "wish list", just to get to any actual news that might have gotten buried among everyone else's Christmas lists.   LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:21 PM)Synric Wrote: No.

This one is official.

Correct.

This is just the name that auto-filled from last year. If someone wants to open up a different thread that's fine. This one can just be a discussion thread.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
hunter bryant to the lions
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, sure it is..   Rolleyes

Meanwhile, it get's tedious to sift through everyone's "wish list", just to get to any actual news that might have gotten buried among everyone else's Christmas lists.   LOL

To be fair, I only started it to post official signings. Didn't mean for it to turn in to this. Sorry about that. 
Reply/Quote
Thad Moss to Washington....sorry guys per schefter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:28 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: To be fair, I only started it to post official signings. Didn't mean for it to turn in to this. Sorry about that. 

Naw, you're good.  I like the premise of this thread.  It's just that everyone else decided to make it about what they want to happen, rather than what has actually transpired.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 07:48 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Id love that Blankenship kicker.

Give me Trey Adams, moss and/or Bryant at TE, AJ green, Austin Mack (could be a better pro than college player), Nick coe and jr Reed
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:32 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Damn, and BTW I deleted my wish list PikesPeak...
Reply/Quote
Cincy Jungle put a page up to track UDFAs they sign. Nothing posted yet.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/4/25/21236696/bengals-undrafted-free-agent-tracker-2020-nfl-draft-uda-agents

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 07:48 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Id love that Blankenship kicker.

Went to the Colts.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I just want Lamar Jackson so that we can have a radio moment like...

"Lamar Jackson throws the ball and it's intercepted by Lamar Jackson! Lamar Jackson is running down the field, the 40, the 30, the 20! Lamar Jackson has tackled Lamar Jackson from behind and Lamar Jackson has fumbled the ball! Lamar Jackson has recovered the fumble!"

...please.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:39 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I just want Lamar Jackson so that we can have a radio moment like...

"Lamar Jackson throws the ball and it's intercepted by Lamar Jackson! Lamar Jackson is running down the field, the 40, the 30, the 20! Lamar Jackson has tackled Lamar Jackson from behind and Lamar Jackson has fumbled the ball! Lamar Jackson has recovered the fumble!"

...please.

To the jets
Reply/Quote
There is a lot of talent still out there from this draft class. I see other teams have guys signed right when the draft ends. Every year the Bengals come late to the party when picking up udfa’s. I just don’t understand it. The calls should be made to these guys towards the last few picks in the seventh. Draft doesn’t end on the last pick. Just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:41 PM)bengalsdh Wrote: There is a lot of talent still out there from this draft class.  I see other teams have guys signed right when the draft ends.  Every year the Bengals come late to the party when picking up udfa’s.  I just don’t understand it.  The calls should be made to these guys towards the last few picks in the seventh.  Draft doesn’t end on the last pick.  Just my opinion.

they don't necessarily come in late...they don't leak so it is up to the player to get it out until things are official

Reply/Quote
Kendall Futrell, LB, from ECU is our first UDFA.
Reply/Quote
Tom Pelissero:

ECU LB Kendall Futrell to the #Bengals

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:16 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Yeah, I knew he'd drop b/c of the surgery right before the combine. But, I thought he'd still get drafted in the 6th or 7th.

I thought for sure he go at some point. Bfine was right though.

Reply/Quote
CBS UDFA tracker:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/undrafted-free-agent-tracker-2020-rookie-signings-from-all-32-nfl-teams-in-one-spot-following-nfl-draft/

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote