Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals UDFAs Official Thread
I had to look up where in the hell Tiffen University was lol. I knew there was a town named Tiffen OH but I didnt know there was a school there...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Matt Tunnacliffe a WR/Long Snapper from the University of Dayton is headed to the Bengals camp.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2019, 05:22 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Matt Tunnacliffe a WR/Long Snapper from the University of Dayton is headed to the Bengals camp.

A WR Longsnapper that's new
Reply/Quote
Well damn, Tyler roemer signed with the raiders today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Looks like we have not signed very many free agents.

Maybe we are looking to add some vets and need the roster spots???
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I keep looking for Hodge. Where the hell did he go????

Gaah
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2019, 05:57 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I keep looking for Hodge. Where the hell did he go????

Gaah

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/28/ub-football-2019-nfl-draft-lance-leipold-tyree-jackson-anthony-johnson-khalil-hodge-chuck-harris-james-ohagan-cam-lewis/

Looks like Khalil hasn’t said yet...
Reply/Quote
So is O'Shea Dugas, OL, Louisiana Tech a tackle? Because I could see him having a decent shot of making the roster if so. We need a 4th tackle.
Reply/Quote
Holy shit

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-louisiana-tech
Offensive lineman O'Shea Dugas, who measured 6042 and 335 pounds during the Shrine Game with arms that reached 36 5/8 inches, performed well in position drills. Despite playing left tackle for Louisiana Tech, most teams project Dugas to guard. He met with the Houston Texans last night.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 04:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Holy shit

Offensive lineman O'Shea Dugas, who measured 6042 and 335 pounds during the Shrine Game with arms that reached 36 5/8 inches, performed well in position drills. Despite playing left tackle for Louisiana Tech, most teams project Dugas to guard. He met with the Houston Texans last night.

OK he is big, but he does that mental toughness to blow through defenders. In high school our biggest player was 6'3 and 260 lbs. He was massive, but had no desire to hit anyone, thus causing this RB to get hit a lot in the back field.

I hope he works out, but likely we need patience and a few years to develop him on the PS.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 07:34 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I'll be updating this thread as they roll in. Anyone feel free to post if you see them anywhere.

So far:

Tyree Kinnel, S, Michigan
Stanley Morgan Jr., WR, Nebraska
Damion Willis, WR, Troy
Jake Dolegala, QB, Central Connecticut State
Jordan Ellis, RB, Virginia
Keaton Sutherland, G, Texas A&M
O'Shea Dugas, OL, Louisiana Tech
Sterling Sheffield, LB, Maine
Charles Holland, WR, Tiffin
Cory Contini, WR, Ohio Dominican
Johnathan Thomas, RB, Penn State

Of course i love getting Morgan in here, but Dugas, Sutherland (Turner must like him a lot and has seen him up close) and Sheffield sound like good gets. Tem must see something in Sheffield and i already like the dude's name.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 07:34 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: I'll be updating this thread as they roll in. Anyone feel free to post if you see them anywhere.

So far:

Tyree Kinnel, S, Michigan
Stanley Morgan Jr., WR, Nebraska
Damion Willis, WR, Troy
Jake Dolegala, QB, Central Connecticut State
Jordan Ellis, RB, Virginia
Keaton Sutherland, G, Texas A&M
O'Shea Dugas, OL, Louisiana Tech
Sterling Sheffield, LB, Maine
Charles Holland, WR, Tiffin
Cory Contini, WR, Ohio Dominican
Johnathan Thomas, RB, Penn State

IN addition to those not crossed out.  The official list released today included
Curtis Akins, LB, Memphis State
Anthony Chesley,  CB, Coastal Carolina

There will be 20 players (likely included the 3 not signed yet) trying out at Rookie Camp so look for a couple more to be added

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Darius West, S, Kentucky
Jordan Jones, LB, Kentucky

Both can be added to the list
Reply/Quote
Looks like we picked up some pretty good undrafted guys. Didn't know Dolagado was as big as listed.
Reply/Quote
Still nothing on Hodge? Can’t believe he didn’t get at least a shot at a camp
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 12:44 PM)tBengal Wrote: Darius West, S, Kentucky
Jordan Jones, LB, Kentucky

Both can be added to the list

they maybe getting tryouts but have not yet been signed

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm officially on the Jake D. bandwagon.

Folks say if you're not happy with Andy's performance why would you want someone just like him. Well this dude is nothing like Andy standing 6'7" 240 with a cannon for an arm. Talk was he looked good today.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/03/17/jake-dolegala-nfl-draft-central-connecticut-state-s-francis/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Has anyone watched any of the film or highlights on Damion Willis the WR Troy? Yeah he is an UDFA but what I did see is a kid who helped out a QB on numerous occasions when he made really bad throws. This kid seems to have some real ability to be worked with. Really good size and speed....ran 4.48 at his Pro Day.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2019, 04:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Holy shit

If you watch some film you will instantly see why he is not playing either OT position. I am pretty sure that a sloth reacts quicker than he does.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 09:23 AM)OSUfan Wrote: If you watch some film you will instantly see why he is not playing either OT position. I am pretty sure that a sloth reacts quicker than he does.

If he can drive off the ball, he could be valuable in goal line packages.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote