Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Uni Redesign Contest
[Image: Female-and-male-colors.gif]

[Image: Male-Favorite-Color.gif]

[Image: cheap.gif]

and then you add stripes

Reply/Quote
http://i0.wp.com/www.charlessollarsconcepts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bengals-1.jpg?resize=500%2C492

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
And please dump the B logo.
Reply/Quote
For all of you crying about the "B" logo.

What does that have to do with the uniform or helmet?  Is it even on there anywhere?

I have never understood the hatred toward the "B".  I don't love it, but I don't see why anyone would hate it.  A tiger looks like any of 10,000 high schools or 100 colleges.
Reply/Quote
I think the B should be replaced with a C and design the C to look like a cat. Maybe turn this around.

[Image: logo.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 09:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For all of you crying about the "B" logo.

What does that have to do with the uniform or helmet?  Is it even on there anywhere?

I have never understood the hatred toward the "B".  I don't love it, but I don't see why anyone would hate it.  A tiger looks like any of 10,000 high schools or 100 colleges.

It's right above the numbers

[Image: th?id=OIP.9-X6VPp8e5Nm6ThMKWlf9QAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 09:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For all of you crying about the "B" logo.

I prefer the B over the bad tiger head or even worse the leaping tiger. They remind me of the "How to draw a tiger" on the back of cereal boxes in the 90s.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

ummm...  its on the chest of the jersey.  Are you even a real bengals fan? How do you not know that???
Reply/Quote
Didn't Marvin design the B logo when they got the new Unis in 2005? That's reason enough to get rid of it.

As for uniforms, just go back to the 80's ones, they were the best anyway.
Reply/Quote
Said it before, but the striped B>tiger head>>>>>>>>>>leaping tiger.

Reply/Quote
We used to look like a black and orange version of the Browns, so maybe we should just change and be an orange and black version of the Steelers with the B logo on only one side of the helmet.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 12:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We used to look like a black and orange version of the Browns, so maybe we should just change and be an orange and black version of the Steelers with the B logo on only one side of the helmet.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Pitt has one of the most boring helmets in the league. I’m sure it’s consistently voted among the best though, because Steelers! 6 titles! Etc...

Reply/Quote
(06-28-2019, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Pitt has one of the most boring helmets in the league. I’m sure it’s consistently voted among the best though, because Steelers! 6 titles! Etc...

I was joking, but I'll go further down the argument hole here...let's see.  Well, winning does make people like the uniform more, obviously.  I mean, the 6 SB Patriots probably helped that flying Elvis logo edge out the old logo of the colonial guy bending over.  Well, that may be a bad example.

It's possible the Steelers' uniforms are also popular because they are simple and iconic and haven't changed much over the years.  If I had to pick out what I think are the best NFL uniforms I'd go with the Raiders, and toss some honorable mentions towards the old boring uniforms, mostly.  Though I also marked out hard seeing the Jets go back to that 90s electric emerald.
Reply/Quote
For me the best are probably ours, the Seahawks, Falcons, and the Saints.

I do also like the Raiders. Wonder if they keep it exactly the same when they move to LV? I’d imagine so, as iconic as it is.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 150px-Balmain_Tigers_Logo.jpg]

Logo of my Favourite Rugby League team!
Reply/Quote
I read a couple months back that the Browns will be getting new designed uniforms next year.That will make ours look even better as being the only unis with our unique colors, the predominantly redish-orange color. Hopefully they really go dirty brown on their unis and helmet.. muhaha.

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/nothing-fancy-browns-set-to-unveil-new-uniforms-in-2020
Reply/Quote
Before I even clicked the link, I knew it would be by Paul Lukas. He's had a hate boner for the Bengals' uniforms for years.
Reply/Quote
Our helmet must stay.  It is one of the best in the league and was the first thing that I loved about the team as a kid.

The rest of the uniform design is stale and doesn't make a lot of sense... I actually like our pre-ML uni's more than the 2000's era version.  I think the best we did was the all black for half a season when we went 8-8 under Marv before the breakthrough of the 2005 (just added black pants lol)

[Image: 797_2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2019, 09:22 AM)SnakeEyez925 Wrote: Our helmet must stay.  It is one of the best in the league and was the first thing that I loved about the team as a kid.

The rest of the uniform design is stale and doesn't make a lot of sense... I actually like our pre-ML uni's more than the 2000's era version.  I think the best we did was the all black for half a season when we went 8-8 under Marv before the breakthrough of the 2005 (just added black pants lol)

[Image: 797_2.jpg]

This is my favorite one.  Something like this, but maybe change the design of the stripes themselves.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2019, 09:59 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I read a couple months back that the Browns will be getting new designed uniforms next year.

So their finally going to put a turd on the side of the helmets? Might as well use the poop emoji.

Reply/Quote