Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Uni Redesign Contest
(07-14-2019, 03:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Huh? The only seats I’ve ever sat in (or seen) at PBS are all green...

Correct, but the seats have the helmet design on them.  Part of the seat, in other words.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/results-uni-watch-cincinnati-bengals-121743274.html

https://www.flickr.com/photos/65516705@N00/sets/72157709687544572
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So most responders liked the basic elements of the uniform, including overwhelming support of the helmet. The majority simply changed some of the elements like the font of the numbers and names, removal of the white side panel, etc. I was surprised that so few used a black jersey/black pant combo. But the designers essentially agree with the members of the board...the uniforms need tweaking not wholesale changes

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2019, 10:36 AM)pally Wrote: So most responders liked the basic elements of the uniform, including overwhelming support of the helmet.  The majority simply changed some of the elements like the font of the numbers and names, removal of the white side panel, etc. I was surprised that so few used a black jersey/black pant combo.  But the designers essentially agree with the members of the board...the uniforms need tweaking not wholesale changes

Best part of the article IMO is reading Mr. I-think-I'm-the-end-all-be-all-of-what-makes-good-uniforms having to come to the realization that everybody loves the helmet and stripes he hates so much.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2019, 01:38 PM)NKURyan Wrote: Best part of the article IMO is reading Mr. I-think-I'm-the-end-all-be-all-of-what-makes-good-uniforms having to come to the realization that everybody loves the helmet and stripes he hates so much.

And he was so snarky about it too. Someone thinks far too much of themselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2019, 11:20 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Here's the email address it links to: uwdesigncontest@gmail.com

We should all send in jpgs of the existing uniforms and flood them with it.
Reply/Quote
Hey, we could have stupid lookin plain orange helmets with no logo!!!!!
Reply/Quote