Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Updated Rankings
Reply/Quote
Our 27th ranked offense IS the bright spot of the team!
Reply/Quote
Those are a 3-13 teams stats. The turnovers that the defense scored on let us squeak out a few extra wins than we should have.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

The pass D is 31 ! WOOT

Dancing Dancing Clapping Clapping Wow Wow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:40 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Those are a 3-13 teams stats. The turnovers that the defense scored on let us squeak out a few extra wins than we should have.

.....but 15th in scoring.  Overlooked here, is that Erickson has actually had a very nice season returning kicks.  He has set the offense up quite a few times with excellent field position on scoring drives, which has hurt the yards.  The only game the defense actually won was Miami.  We had the lead in Indy when the defense FINALLY made a play to keep them from blowing yet another lead.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I keep expecting to see the defense be 33rd.

Okay guys, now go out there and make history.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The pass D is 31 ! WOOT

If you ain't last......you're first! 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote

Rivers will change all that come Sunday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'm diagnosing myself with Bengals induced glaucoma. Where's my weed?

Reply/Quote

O give it time I am sure we can make it a perfect 32 by the end of the season.  After Marvin coaches them up.
Reply/Quote
Offense is actually around 18th scoring overall when you take out defense and st scores (estimated stats). Overall team scoring though they are 15th.

Still an improvement over last year, though the league in general is up from last year scoring wise.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/offensive-points-per-game
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

With all the scoring going on this year, I'm shocked that they are 15TH???????
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 03:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....but 15th in scoring.  Overlooked here, is that Erickson has actually had a very nice season returning kicks.  He has set the offense up quite a few times with excellent field position on scoring drives, which has hurt the yards.  The only game the defense actually won was Miami.  We had the lead in Indy when the defense FINALLY made a play to keep them from blowing yet another lead.

Yay we aren't dead last in something. We are just average.. Woooohoooo!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 07:18 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: With all the scoring going on this year, I'm shocked that they are 15TH???????

With AJ Green in your team, that's already half the victory right there.
Reply/Quote
Yes, the dynamic duo of Mike and Marvin has things in great shape.Their duties are apparently casting a pall, creating malaise and indifference, and distributing wet blankets.

Couldn't our tackles today be Whitworth and Villanueva? And our guards Boling and Zeitler? Don't gimme that cap crap either. Other teams find a way.
Reply/Quote
No team since the merger (1970) has ever had the quadfecta of being this bad (dead last) on D (Total, Rush, Pass, Scoring). Only the 97 Raiders came close.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 04:09 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: O give it time I am sure we can make it a perfect 32 by the end of the season.  After Marvin coaches them up.

Actually, there's been a slight improvement under Marv as DC. PPG dropped from 32 to 27, 3rd down conversion went down from 56% to 46%, and avg yards per game has also went down from 454 to 368.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote

This is pretty depressing...
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2018, 01:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is pretty depressing...

Hey...maybe these rankings are wrong like the PFF rankings!
Reply/Quote
Bengals are back to being a comedy show.
Reply/Quote