Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals WILL Win Sunday and Here’s Why…
(01-22-2023, 11:34 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm sure the NFL would prefer the bengals win, they would LOVE for the chiefs to win it and even things out vs us.

This time last year, maybe, but not this time. They want to burn through Atlanta again, this time General Goodell will take the place of Sherman.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
The Bills are not all they are cracked up to be.We can win this.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:46 AM)The American Dream Wrote: The Bills are not all they are cracked up to be.We can win this.

110% agree…..who dey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Putting on my psychotic hat...I wouldn't be upset if the Bengals defense caused about 6 turnovers every game the rest of the way.. POPPIN FRESH! Love them turnovers..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor, Burrow, and Callahan are all very calm, collected, confident ,and focused. That’s where they really excel.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 11:14 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Burrow has been dealt a bad hand in the playoffs, when competition is the highest. That said, It’s time…. Or should I say overdue, for a complete team game starting with our O.

And it happened. 14-0 lead, never looks back. All three phases!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote