Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals WIN, Ravens, Steelers, Browns LOSE
WHO DEY. What a great week. Always great when Bengals WIN and rest of AFC North loses. Hilarious Hilarious ThumbsUp ThumbsUp WhoDey2 Tiger Who Dey Dancing Balt Sux Pitt Sux Clev Sux Dancing Who Dey Tiger WhoDey2
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
And in first place for a minimum of two full games. The worst case scenario is Baltimore wins and we lose then we're tied.. We're good for a minimum of 2 games.  5-6 games would be better ,but I kind of doubt that's gonna happen any time soon.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never thought I’d say this ever but we have found someone worse than nugent. Gonzalez better get that Arizona state resume updated. No excuse, could you imagine the fan outcry here? Mike Brien would give him a 5 year extension after today’s performance. I actually have some empathy for the browns. They haven’t won a game in two years or a road game in three.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:38 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Never thought I’d say this ever but we have found someone worse than nugent. Gonzalez better get that Arizona state resume updated. No excuse, could you imagine the fan outcry here? Mike Brien would give him a 5 year extension after today’s performance. I actually have some empathy for the browns. They haven’t won a game in two years or a road game in three.

You'd think they'd run out of ways to lose !

How many points the kicker leave off the board today 7 ? 8 ?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You'd think they'd run out of ways to lose !

How many points the kicker leave off the board today 7 ? 8 ?

8 points, him and Carlson for the Vikings really want to end their careers. That guy missed threee including the game winner in overtime now they ended up tied. I would be so pissed if I rooted for either team
Reply/Quote
Kind of like how pissed some of us were before Nugent even went on his 3 or 4 game stretch of terror?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We actually have the tiebreaker on everyone by divisional record and on the Rats head to head.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:30 PM)kevin Wrote: WHO DEY.  What a great week.  Always great when Bengals WIN and rest of AFC North loses.  Hilarious  Hilarious  ThumbsUp  ThumbsUp  WhoDey2   Tiger  Who Dey   Dancing  Balt Sux   Pitt Sux  Clev Sux   Dancing  Who Dey  Tiger    WhoDey2

Steelers tied for last place in division is the funniest part of it.

Reply/Quote
Dammit! We should have taken Gonzalez in the draft instead of the other kicker we didn't keep and cut him instead last year!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just got to keep it rolling and slow down on the injuries.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 06:07 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Steelers tied for last place in division is the funniest part of it.

The Steelers are technically in last based on tie breakers.  The Browns have a better conference record(0-0-1 vs 0-1-1).
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 09:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Steelers are technically in last based on tie breakers.  The Browns have a better conference record(0-0-1 vs 0-1-1).

Even sweeter!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 05:30 PM)kevin Wrote: WHO DEY.  What a great week.  Always great when Bengals WIN and rest of AFC North loses.  Hilarious  Hilarious  ThumbsUp  ThumbsUp  WhoDey2   Tiger  Who Dey   Dancing  Balt Sux   Pitt Sux  Clev Sux   Dancing  Who Dey  Tiger    WhoDey2

This was moved from main Bengals posts to AFC North Talk.  Meanwhile they keep a thread there called " Are Browns Better Than Bengals ".  See, I thought this was a Bengals site with name Jungle Boards.  I really don't care that they moved my thread, but the post they keep about Browns better than Bengals belongs on a Browns site called The Dog Pound or something. News to you Browns Fans on here, you have won 2 games in 3 years. GO BENGALS. The nonsense debate of Browns better than Bengals is just that, nonsense. That Bengals won and all other AFC Teams lost last week is a Bengals FACT. I repeat, it's always GREAT when Bengals win and move up on all other AFC NORTH teams losing. Excuse me for wanting Bengals in Play-Offs. You talk about Browns if you want, I don't live in Cleveland. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 10:03 AM)kevin Wrote: This was moved from main Bengals posts to AFC North Talk.  Meanwhile they keep a thread there called " Are Browns Better Than Bengals ".  See, I thought this was a Bengals site with name Jungle Boards.  I really don't care that they moved my thread, but the post they keep about Browns better than Bengals belongs on a Browns site called The Dog Pound or something. News to you Browns Fans on here, you have won 2 games in 3 years. GO BENGALS.  The nonsense debate of Browns better than Bengals is just that, nonsense.   That Bengals won and all other AFC Teams lost last week is a Bengals FACT.  I repeat, it's always GREAT when Bengals win and move up on all other AFC NORTH teams losing. Excuse me for wanting Bengals in Play-Offs.  You talk about Browns if you want, I don't live in Cleveland. GO BENGALS.

Why do you keep whining about this thread being moved? It's about all four of the AFC North teams. The thread that was left in JN is about a comparison between the Bengals and the Browns. 

Not too hard to figure out. Dry your tears big guy, there will be more JN posts to make in the future.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote