Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Mike honor all 3 years of Zac contract?
Why wait? Fire his failing ass now!!! 7 games with someone else’s players is more than enough to make an informed decision. Can’t wait until all these great coaches come beating down the door the second the firing hits the ESPN crawl. A real coach would have us at 8-0 right now.

It’s 7 games. 7.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:36 PM)Cicero Wrote: Why wait? Fire his failing ass now!!! 7 games with someone else’s players is more than enough to make an informed decision. Can’t wait until all these great coaches come beating down the door the second the firing hits the ESPN crawl. A real coach would have us at 8-0 right now.

It’s 7 games. 7.

This team going 8-0 with this level of talent?  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:36 PM)Cicero Wrote: Why wait? Fire his failing ass now!!! 7 games with someone else’s players is more than enough to make an informed decision. Can’t wait until all these great coaches come beating down the door the second the firing hits the ESPN crawl. A real coach would have us at 8-0 right now.

It’s 7 games. 7.

It’s not just his record. How about the coaching staff he put together? Or his 1st draft?

I’m not saying fire him this year, but I’m not hopeful he’s our guy.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 04:40 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This team going 8-0 with this level of talent?  

I think your sarcasm detector is off...

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:24 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Say we are 1 and 31 or 0-32 will Mike still bring Zac back for year 3. Zac is not a head coach he is over matched we will continue to lose until he is replaced.we may not even beat Dolphins.  Will Mike be the same Mike that refuses to fire a head coach with time remaining on contract

Im sure Mike put a stipulation that if there are 2 losing season he can terminate Zac 3rd year with no pay. Kinda like Marvin im asumming.
Reply/Quote
we haven't put up 24 all season. To put that in persepective. we have to go back to 2008 with Bratkowski and Fitzpatrick at QB last time this happened. considering we were supposed to be hiring an offensive genius this is unacceptable. Didnt Mixon lead the AFC in rushing last season? If Marvin can figure out how to run the ball so should Taylor.
Reply/Quote
The big differnce with Zac's appointments was that it WASN'T Mike that hired him.
Mike said it was KATIE, DUKE AND TROY that ran the recruitment process, They will give Zac time because it will make them look stupid if the fire him to quickly
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:24 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Say we are 1 and 31 or 0-32 will Mike still bring Zac back for year 3. Zac is not a head coach he is over matched we will continue to lose until he is replaced.we may not even beat Dolphins.  Will Mike be the same Mike that refuses to fire a head coach with time remaining on contract

Is it Zac or Mike that needs to go, be honest.  Never a play-off win and more 0-4 starts than any owner in the NFL. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
this is not ZT's fault. He inherited a dumpster fire roster.

But he was not a good hire.

We needed someone like Arians who knows what he is doing and has credibility throughout the league.

But he would have asked to hire his own coaches, more scouts, practice facility etc. ,

There is no indication that Mike Brown will ever do any of these things even if they go 0-48 over ZTs three years
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:18 PM)bengals67 Wrote: this is not ZT's fault. He inherited a dumpster fire roster.

But he was not a good hire.

We needed someone like Arians who knows what he is doing and has credibility throughout the league.

But he would have asked to hire his own coaches, more scouts, practice facility etc. ,

There is no indication that Mike Brown will ever do any of these things even if they go 0-48 over ZTs three years

Correct.  Coaches such as Arians don't want the job because there is no indication Mike Brown and Family will ever change.   Wyche, Shula, Coslett, LeBeau, Lewis, Taylor, but ALWAYS Mike Brown & Family in the no play-off wins in 30 years and more 0-4 starts than any NFL owner. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote