Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OK, so who did this one?
Unless the Bengals turn it around quickly, "All My Bengals" needs to come back. God that was funny.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2019, 02:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One person gave it a thumbs down. WTF?? Who is that butthurt to give that a thumbs down?

Fred 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 02:00 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Fred 

I thought that for second, too, but it wasn’t really critical of Dalton or Marvin, so probably not lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I loved the vocals. I do sing but I did not come up with that. McC sings, so maybe he did this video. very well done and accurate. that is the sad part.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
There is another good video that was created in the transition of Marvin's years. It was very good, I'll see if i can find it.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:21 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I loved the vocals.  I do sing but I did not come up with that.  McC sings, so maybe he did this video.  very well done and accurate.  that is the sad part.

Couldn't agree more. Whoever made this is (much like us) very involved in the team, knows the players and the true problems. Most fans are like "Derpdy derp, we need to replace Dalton and we're off to the SuperBowl!"... They don't understand how far behind we are lol 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 11:50 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Most fans are like "Derpdy derp, we need to replace Dalton and we're off to the SuperBowl!"... They don't understand how far behind we are lol 

You are the one and only person to have ever said that. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I sent this to lance it’s on the blog lol
Reply/Quote
“And every quarterback we’ve played...

Burned Dre Kirkpatrick on a fade....”

Gold, Jerry. Gold.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We're not alone. On the Fox 11am pregame, the played the updated "Fail to the Redskins"
Reply/Quote