Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Win Over Ravens 2017 on TV right now
(04-16-2018, 02:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah, I noticed alot of atrocious officiating in that game. 

Yea, like the "catch-fumble-touchback" by Ravens (Boyle) that should have taken more points off the board for the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Oh yea, one more thing... FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP TRYING TO FORCE GIO BERNARD UP THE MIDDLE!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2018, 03:30 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Yea, like the "catch-fumble-touchback" by Ravens (Boyle) that should have taken more points off the board for the Ravens.

That one and the hit that Williams got called for on Wallace. Not even close..
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2018, 10:07 AM)McC Wrote: In the Vikings and Bears games, it definitely looked like he had at least misplaced them.

I am not going to disagree with you.  Bears game was the worst performance in the last decade at least.  It was like the second half of the '10 Bills game except for all four quarters.

It's probably a good thing I was not around then.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2018, 02:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Just re-watched that play.
I don't think the hold was as bad as you're making it out to be.  He just kinda dove across Dre and he fell down.
The Raven defender HOLDING FOR OVER 50 YARDS DOWN THE FIELD during Ravens long kickoff return was worse.

Yeah: if you're grabbing a guy while blocking and you then bring the both of yous to the ground, that's holding.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 03:00 PM)kevin Wrote: Wednesday 2 in afternoon EST, 4-11-2018.  NFL Network showing Bengals vs Ravens.  14-3 Bengals.  I was lucky to see it changing channels. Kroft has 2 TD's. I sure hope we still have him in case Eifert injured again.

Now 4 in afternoon. Without bumping thread to top, I'm glad I watched last game Bengals played again. Man, Dalton was getting killed. Some times hit so hard you expect Dalton to fly up into upper deck last row like a cartoon. He really took a pounding.  Dalton is One, Tough, Guy.  Most quarterbacks would have not got up from those flat out hits.  No blocking.  I forgot Baltimore had lead so much. With 50 seconds left Baltimore ahead and I'm wondering if Baltimore won this game.  After all these hits, Dalton throws bomb to Boyd for over 50 yard game winning TD in last seconds. Not easy against Baltimore D.  3 THINGS :  #1, DON"T FORGET TO USE BOYD IN 2018, #2. DALTON IS ONE TOUGH DUDE, #3 GET BLOCKING IN THIS DRAFT OR DON"T EVEN BOTHER TO PLAY THE 2018 SEASON.  This last game shows we have players with NO QUIT, but THEY NEED BLOCKING.

I actually watched this game back on gamepass recently as I wanted to check whether Westerman was as good as I thought last year.

thought he was great -maybe only missing one block - though he alternated quarters with Redmond who had more struggles in pass pro.

really hope westerman gets a chance to start next year... a line with glenn, boling and westerman is a so much better place to build from than last year
Reply/Quote