Poll: With Five Remaining, How Many Regular Season Wins For the Bengals?
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals' Win Total
(12-07-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Is it weird that I think that the Bucs or Patriots might be our stumble? I definitely think we take care of our damn business at home.

Why would thinking we might lose the the greatest coach of all time or the greatest QB of all time be a take? Lol Not exactly going out on limb despite how either team has looked this year. Both have shown the ability to win games, evidenced by their average records. 

Until this coaching staff and Joey B prove they can beat the Browns I'm not sure how anyone can have confidence we'll get it done, outside of homerism. This isn't a playoff or primetime drought with different players/coaches. Much like we have the Chiefs number, the Browns seem to have ours with this same reiterateion of coaches and roster.

I think we drop 2 games to close out but hope to be wrong in all the right ways. 
Reply/Quote
I just hope than damn missed extra pt. against the hapless Steelers doesn't turn out to cost us a home game in the playoffs.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote